Do you guys think mulattos are on par with whites in the west?

Mulattos on par with whites nowadays?

• Total voters
Who cares about smv anyway. Sometimes I wish I was just a tall jacked pitch black nigger with tattoo like deontay wilder or some shit. Imagine being him and scaring people at night and bullying your way into getting what you want

You are like 95% there though, except you gotta drop that high trust smile and replace it with a scowl.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The west like us uk canada etc
in my experience I never had problems with no race of women and all menas ik around me are slayers so mena at 2 and black/asian on 3 depending on if the asian is appealmaxxed and latino u can put probably somewhere in between or matched
different story for whitepassing menas/latinos etc too

• +1
These are just trends. The mulatto look is just trendy and pushed by media. Take that away and mulatto smv would crash faster than a wall street stock on black Friday. Classic good looks and masculinity will always remain mainstream.
nothing beats aristocratic looks that whites have, especially nordic people. mulattos have that fierce sex appeal like meeks

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon
They're not as universal, imo. I don't think a mulatto could high class max the same way a white guy could. A white guy can fit almost every niche.

I see a lot of users claim that mulattos are a close 2nd or on par with whites in terms of SMV in the west. One of our beloved PSL gods is mulatto, no other PSL god is mixed besides Meeks. Racemixxing propaganda is so heavily advertised in the west and even in eastern parts of europe nowadays. WMAF couples heavily outnumber BMAF couples globally but BMAF offspring mog hard if we’re talking about the males. Tagging BBC: @rhinoplasty @Looks234 @RecessedChinCel @try2beme @Yliaster @Blackgymmax

View attachment 2885960View attachment 2885959View attachment 2885961
Easily. I’d say even higher

I have Indian SMV in my location so it’s over but mullatos mogg whires in SMV here

I’d say it’s Mullatos white black Arab Latino curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, rand anon, normie_joe and 2 others
They're not as universal, imo. I don't think a mulatto could high class max the same way a white guy could. A white guy can fit almost every niche.
Why would anyone need to high class max, urban maxxing is enough if that's what you mean

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
Why would anyone need to high class max, urban maxxing is enough if that's what you mean
Good point. Everything's more casual these days so maybe not that much of a difference overall.

• +1
Not even remotely son. Anyways you look subhuman as fuck so it doesn’t matter.
IMG 7494

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
w

I have Indian SMV in my location so it’s over but mullatos mogg whires in SMV here

whats ur location?

These are just trends. The mulatto look is just trendy and pushed by media. Take that away and mulatto smv would crash faster than a wall street stock on black Friday. Classic good looks and masculinity will always remain mainstream.

Being tan was considered unattractive before the 1930s. Only after was it considered fashionable and attractive. It was also pushed by the media. That "trend" never went away did it now?

• Woah
Thats the look northern europeans go for

Being tan was considered unattractive before the 1930s. Only after was it considered fashionable and attractive. It was also pushed by the media. That "trend" never went away did it now?
Those are trivial things that don't matter. Do you think lundgren is arab maxxing or mulatto maxxing here, media pill is powerful yes but objective things about beauty never change. Most of them are health indicators. Anglo-Teutonic/Greek standards of beauty are here to stay. Just look at the statues of david and michaelangelo. They will always be considered as attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
they mog dark whites

• Woah
Meds? I think meds are on par with whites
meds surpass whites easily, whites from north and west europa go on yearly vacation for med dick unironically
anyone who says otherwise is coping

but I also include them into whites
caucasoid with dark features > ideal
jfl at thinking something else

• +1
Meds? I think meds are on par with whites
they are short boneless estrogenic manlets who throw temper tantrums all the time like someone viewing this thread rn

• JFL
Ypu are asking on the wrong forum tbh. People here are number 1 at thinking they are number 1.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Those are trivial things that don't matter. Do you think lundgren is arab maxxing or mulatto maxxing here, media pill is powerful yes but objective things about beauty never change. Most of them are health indicators. Anglo-Teutonic/Greek standards of beauty are here to stay. Just look at the statues of david and michaelangelo. They will always be considered as attractive

View attachment 2886054

When the fuck did I say they were not attractive my guy?

Why the flying fuck would those guys need to mulattomaxx?

Ofcourse they are attractive. My point was a good looking lightskin will out appeal them in NA/EU.

• JFL
As an oldcel (28), i've noticed that white women will get into flings with mixed race / black guys up until their early to mid 20s at the latest. But soon after they almost always revert back to dating a lanklet white guy long term.

• +1
They Got slightly higher SMV, but significantly lower RMV.

• +1
Why? koreans and chinese women look great
No they fucking don’t. Every Asian woman looks like shit without frauding their genetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and murdah

Facts most mulattos I know are like 6'0"+ and have that exotic look.

• Woah
Facts most mulattos I know are like 6'0"+ and have that exotic look.
They don’t even need to look exotic jsut be mullato theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: murdah and nope
Not even close.

• JFL
Who cares about smv anyway. Sometimes I wish I was just a tall jacked pitch black nigger with tattoo like deontay wilder or some shit. Imagine being him and scaring people at night and bullying your way into getting what you want
Haitian cannibals are going to bully their way into eating you

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back