Do You guys think My physique is natural?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Posts
18,220
Reputation
13,946
FJIMG 20230724 165309
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx, HerpDerpson, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
looks like 3-10 months natural lifting with averege/bad genetic
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
looks like 3-10 months natural lifting with averege/bad genetic
Look at My frame and insertions bro and your telling me I have Bad genetics?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jewdestroyer, Xerryx, Deleted member 33424 and 4 others
ew
 
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Do you even lift dude? You're skinny fat at the moment. Go on a hard cut and lose the bloated look, then lean bulk without eating sugar and sneed oils
 
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Do you even lift dude? You're skinny fat at the moment. Go on a hard cut and lose the bloated look, then lean bulk without eating sugar and sneed oils
Screenshot 20230724 1658242
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, EverythingMattersCel, whiteissuperior and 4 others
brutal,garden gnome pheno
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Member since 2022, Xerryx, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
nah looks like a genetically modified chicken
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Esteban1997
mogs me frame to death





ngl thats a good frame tho unlucky whatever u have in your hips
 
i think natural
 
Maybe 10 years with elite IFBB pro genetics, but most likely roids tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Xerryx and whiteissuperior
Maybe 10 years with elite IFBB pro genetics, but most likely roids tbh.
And what if I told You I gained this physique without taking roids and took me 1 year
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, FutureSlayer and Xerryx
And what if I told You I gained this physique without taking roids and took me 1 year
Super impressive.
I thought this was a roided physique with 5-6 years of lifting ngl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
And what if I told You I gained this physique without taking roids and took me 1 year
I thought you were at least on one gram of test and 5+ years of training
 
Do you have scoliosis?
 

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
3
Views
73
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
Montcalm_1000
Replies
1
Views
17
roidar
roidar
UnknownDuck77
Replies
5
Views
58
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
moses12
Replies
13
Views
127
iblameasymto
iblameasymto
generation.failure
Replies
24
Views
154
generation.failure
generation.failure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top