Do you guys think our eating habits will go the way of 3rd world countries?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
In the west we are used to meat, cheese and top food on demand at the grocery mart.

now I’m hearing more and more people talk about eating stuff like bugs (like crickets). I’ve heard of people talking about transitioning to rat milk.

I even saw a travel blog advocate for people eating Bat meat when they travel abroad (before corona went down of course)

Will our diet go the way of 3rd world countries and will we transition to eating scraps? Or will our diet stay the same? Thoughts? Opinions?

@LordNorwood
@OOGABOOGA
@ht-normie-ascending
@yang

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 4 others
The reason most of us don't have a jawline that can chop steel in half is because we don't chew tough meat like our ancestors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Incoming, Chadeep and 2 others
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I don’t think most people would be willing to eat a 3rd world diet

• +1
My kids will be raised on steak and eggs :love:

• +1
Those are trendy yuppies who have access to sanitized certified organic crickets and pasteurized whole milk from grass-fed free-range rats. In reality, the third world's eating habits are falling in line with ours.

• +1
They can try but I think I’ll stick to the real stuff

• +1
Depends on which third country you're talking about. It's different if you're comparing India to Eastern Europe. And don't Americans eat like shit?

• +1
now I’m hearing more and more people talk about eating stuff like bugs (like crickets). I’ve heard of people talking about transitioning to rat milk.

Lol where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don’t think most people would be willing to eat a 3rd world diet

They will die
In the west we are used to meat, cheese and top food on demand at the grocery mart.

I even saw a travel blog advocate for people eating Bat meat when they travel abroad (before corona went down of course)

Will our diet go the way of 3rd world countries and will we transition to eating scraps? Or will our diet stay the same? Thoughts? Opinions?

@LordNorwood
@OOGABOOGA
@ht-normie-ascending
@yang

You know farming exists in third world countries right, food could just shift to a more localized produce economy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They will die

You know farming exists in third world countries right, food could just shift to a more localized produce economy
Irony is, alot of third world countries have cleaner food not pumped the GMO's in tropical locations lol

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
hm

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4671
White food (for unhealthy junky treats), med and indian cuisine (i think you've tried it b4) are the best imo.

Sushi is probably the most subhuman shit ever. I can't withstand normies eating sushi dipping it in literal soy sauce.

Continental recipes and seafoods are become more trendy imo. It's expensive, but good food.

My nation is built on immigrants so it has multicultural cuisine. I think new innovations by food enthusiasts will prevent eating habits and diet from going low class, i think more new mixed recipes will be invented which i am very excited to look forward to.

• +1

• +1