Do you guys think there could be an adorable HQNP emo HTB princess waiting for me somwhere?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
It sucks cause my one ex should have been the one but she was too much of a unstable whore with bad influence friends so we will never be able to have a kid like we always talked about and buy her baby converses :feelsrope: But im hoping its possible to find my new emo princess one day, one to marry and grow old and wrinkly with. I want a cute freckled princess with low body count and that will be loyal and love and cherish me like I love and cherish her. Am I too ugly to deserve this??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19548
You will find her u are an alt chad

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
no

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii and Deleted member 19548
>HQNP
>emo

Pick one

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19548
  • Hmm...
How do I get alt girls
You start by being alt yourself. Which it seeks like muscially and personality wise you probably fit the bill, but fashion is a big part of it as well. How u b dressin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
Like I never leave the house :feelsbadman: over for my
I would say start dressing more alt and going ti concerts and shows and events and shit but that doesnt work for me either so tbh i have no clue. We need to find an emo gilr messiah to lead us on the path to salvation

• +1
I would say start dressing more alt and going ti concerts and shows and events and shit but that doesnt work for me either so tbh i have no clue. We need to find an emo gilr messiah to lead us on the path to salvation
Then again i dont approach girls when i go so idek

I went to a Deftones concert, so many alt drug whores. You would've been in heaven boyo. But tbh you'll never get a stable relationship out of one.

• Love it
I went to a Deftones concert, so many alt drug whores. You would've been in heaven boyo. But tbh you'll never get a stable relationship out of one.
I cant even slay any cause im too ugly anyways :feelsrope:

I have never been to a concert bc I have never had any friends :feelsrope: will u take me to see jack white

• Woah
I have never been to a concert bc I have never had any friends :feelsrope: will u take me to see jack white
Where do u liv around

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244