Do you guys think you'll move on from the blackpill genuinely

Mando4

Mando4

Iron
Like id say most people on this forum are late teens to mid 20s, do you think that you will stop spending time thinking abt the black pill and just find purpose and settle down. Ik that sounds sped to the low iq degenerate retards on this forum but personally I think for atleast me I'll move on.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, WeiWei, primqwe and 1 other person
The more posts you have here, the more likely it is you'll never move on.
I think it'll always be in the back of my mind tho

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, watah and HighTierSubhuman
I don't think I will, I forgot about it for a while last year and I'm more blackpilled than ever now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, WeiWei, Mando4 and 1 other person
You don’t init lmfao

The more posts you have here, the more likely it is you'll never move on.
I think it'll always be in the back of my mind tho
yea maybe but probably will get busy with life and as long as like ur not subhuman or bad ltn i feel like youll end up fine in the end

once you go black you'll never go back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, watah, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
If I have an oneitis in the future then probably

• +1
Reactions: Mando4
You can’t leave what is known as reality. Also, the purpose of life is survival and reproduction. Anything outside of that is cope.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and watah
Like id say most people on this forum are late teens to mid 20s, do you think that you will stop spending time thinking abt the black pill and just find purpose and settle down. Ik that sounds sped to the low iq degenerate retards on this forum but personally I think for atleast me I'll move on.
i will. i frequently am on and off with black pill i could quit this right now if i wanted to but it genuinely helps me and is good in my opinion it doesn’t affect me toxicity wise

• +1
Reactions: Mando4
You can’t leave what is known as reality. Also, the purpose of life is survival and reproduction. Anything outside of that is cope.
saying anything other that survival and reproduction is the only purpose is sped and would lead to a society filled with degenerate morons doing whatever they want.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe and <6PSLcel
saying anything other that survival and reproduction is the only purpose is sped and would lead to a society filled with degenerate morons doing whatever they want.
If that’s how you cope with reality, then so be it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1 and primqwe