Do you guys train neck ?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Emerald
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Posts
45,843
Reputation
63,431
How has it gone for you ?
 
I'm still researching it because I don't want to inflict accidental nerve damage. I want to though.
 
I thought about training it today tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I'm still researching it because I don't want to inflict accidental nerve damage. I want to though.
I think Jeff Nippard and alpha destiny have some good info. You shouldn’t cause nerve damage if you do light weight for height reps tbh. Lots of martial artists train their neck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and SteveRogers
How has it gone for you ?
started today. just laid in bed and with the weight of my head started doing reps up and down, I liked the pump, def made it look thicker

dont plan on using weights ever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yes. It looks great. A thick neck just adds to you, can't explain it. Makes you look really strong or something
 
Yes. It looks great. A thick neck just adds to you, can't explain it. Makes you look really strong or something
What type of training do you do and how many inches has it changed? Of course, a thick neck is one of the most dimorphic traits.
 
What type of training do you do and how many inches has it changed? Of course, a thick neck is one of the most dimorphic traits.
I do neck bridges. I also grapple . But for things to do at home, neck bridges just gave me a thicker neck. Haven't measured it but I can tell
 

Similar threads

ryna
Replies
2
Views
36
fuckincell
fuckincell
danielzis
Replies
9
Views
75
agonyv
agonyv
PirateKingLuffy
Replies
0
Views
20
PirateKingLuffy
PirateKingLuffy
NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
11
Views
127
NarrowBoneMarrow
NarrowBoneMarrow
Adyta69
Replies
1
Views
14
mewzilla
mewzilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top