Do you guys use a face numbing creme when Derma stamping?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Just watched a video on someone dermastamping, looks painful af. What is best to buy for numbing the face?

jfl only if they use +0.50mm needles it starts getting painful

i use 0.25mm and have seen solid gains ngl

Just watched a video on someone dermastamping, looks painful af. What is best to buy for numbing the face?
buy a derma pen

buy a derma pen
they are essentially the same thing, size is what matters regarding pain (that’s what she said) so if I move to .1 or even .5 I will need a creme

jfl only if they use +0.50mm needles it starts getting painful

i use 0.25mm and have seen solid gains ngl
Was told .1 or rope, .25 sounds ehhhhh. I’d at least do .5

they are essentially the same thing, size is what matters regarding pain (that’s what she said) so if I move to .1 or even .5 I will need a creme
no a derma pen will do it quickly and more effectively with less pain

no a derma pen will do it quickly and more effectively with less pain
Quickly isn’t better, because the pen will pull the skin. Slower is better which is why I’m getting the stamp

Was told .1 or rope, .25 sounds ehhhhh. I’d at least do .5
1 is bearable. 1.5mm on my scalp hurts like shit and i end up light headed before i finish a session

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill

Attachments

• B70D4BD3-A1D2-4A63-BFFA-38011C1D879B.jpeg
    B70D4BD3-A1D2-4A63-BFFA-38011C1D879B.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 20
  • +1
Reactions: wasted
Gonna use 0.5 tomorrow i dont plan on using numbin cream. Maximum collagen is everything

I just used 2 mm 2 days ago and i didnt even struggle and i usually am sensible to pain so idk why u would apply that cream my skin was hella red but it didnt bleed

Gonna use 0.5 tomorrow i dont plan on using numbin cream. Maximum collagen is everything
.5 is mostly for enhancing products for skin, .1 is the optimal size not too big not too small, and it’s deep enough to activate collagen production.

I just used 2 mm 2 days ago and i didnt even struggle and i usually am sensible to pain so idk why u would apply that cream my skin was hella red but it didnt bleed
2mm?! Do you want to die!?

Applied lidocaine on my scalp half an hour before using the Derminator at 1.5 mm. Didn't do much to numb the pain.

Also needled a chicken pock scar on my cheek and didn't feel anything until 1.25 mm.

Lidocaine 5%. I wouldnt recommend using it on scalp cuz ull need shit ton of it. U gotta start needling like 1 min after applying cuz it absorbs and wears off pretty quickly. You can skip numbing tbh, its not that hurtful

u weren't pushing it deep enough then dumbass .Even 1mm makes me bleed alot
You must be stupid asf dumbfuck i did and my skin was hellared i think since i got more facial fat i dont bleed as easy also bleeding doesnt make the results better dumbass

You must be stupid asf dumbfuck i did and my skin was hellared i think since i got more facial fat i dont bleed as easy also bleeding doesnt make the results better dumbass
you're an actual degenerate retard for contradicting yourself. "didn't even struggle with a 2mm needle" "i didnt bleed" either ur an autist with a 2 iq or ur confused with .2mm needle. Kys asap with that homo erects iq

you're an actual degenerate retard for contradicting yourself. "didn't even struggle with a 2mm needle" "i didnt bleed" either ur an autist with a 2 iq or ur confused with .2mm needle. Kys asap with that homo erects iq
Stfu you dumb pussy ass using dermaroller thinking its gonna do something if you already have good collagen fucktard i can actually see results a few days later you probably dont see shit keep on doing ur technique idgaf and quit trying to tell me how to do it if it has worked for me

Stfu you dumb pussy ass using dermaroller thinking its gonna do something if you already have good collagen fucktard i can actually see results a few days later you probably dont see shit keep on doing ur technique idgaf and quit trying to tell me how to do it if it has worked for me
jfl ur not pushing deep enough into the epidermal tissue which is not gonna promote collagen synthesis. U need to jump off a bridge asap ngl

jfl ur not pushing deep enough into the epidermal tissue which is not gonna promote collagen synthesis. U need to jump off a bridge asap ngl
If i dont push deep enough how is my skin very red for 2 days straight after that?

If i dont push deep enough how is my skin very red for 2 days straight after that?
ur poking needles into ur skin u fucking degenerate of course its going to be red. It doesnt mean ur inducing any amount of collagen synthesis u cuck head.

ur poking needles into ur skin u fucking degenerate of course its going to be red. It doesnt mean ur inducing any amount of collagen synthesis u cuck head.
You little nerd how does my skin look better then after my skin has fully recovered from it? How am i not going deep enough my needle are longer and i do apply pressure not everyones skin is the same fuktard

You little nerd how does my skin look better then after my skin has fully recovered from it? How am i not going deep enough my needle are longer and i do apply pressure not everyones skin is the same fuktard
im not gonna call you a liar, but 2mm is almost inevitable bleeding, ive seen people bleed with .5, 1 is like collagen activating due to how deep it is, I can only imagine 2. But 2 just seems a lot for this forum I think ive seen people on youtube comment sections mentioning they go that high idk. Im just going to go with a 1. But that's interesting you can do 2 without bleeding.

im not gonna call you a liar, but 2mm is almost inevitable bleeding, ive seen people bleed with .5, 1 is like collagen activating due to how deep it is, I can only imagine 2. But 2 just seems a lot for this forum I think ive seen people on youtube comment sections mentioning they go that high idk. Im just going to go with a 1. But that's interesting you can do 2 without bleeding.
Well maybe my skin is just thicker or has alot of fat / tissue below idk but i press hard it just wont bleed which is good