Do you guys want to help me fuck bitches?

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
I completely lack social instincts. I was diagnosed with ASD. I'm using the autistic dating app Hikki https://www.hikiapp.com/. I don't know how to flirt. Can you guys post some screenshots of dudes successfully rizzing up bitches. I would also like some generic phrases I can copy and paste into a chat.

What kind of conversation pacing do bitches like?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 18582
no to title

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
no to title

I completely lack social instincts. I was diagnosed with ASD. I'm using the autistic dating app Hikki https://www.hikiapp.com/. I don't know how to flirt. Can you guys post some screenshots of dudes successfully rizzing up bitches. I would also like some generic phrases I can copy and paste into a chat.

I will not help an slave of lucifer, cringe avi, die in hell

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 32285, Mr. President and 8 others
youve got to message until you learn it naturally or youll get stuck after a few messages

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
you are NOT james saphire

Did you know that fornication is a sin. You are in this forum to improve the way you look. You want to improve the way you look to get pussy. You are actively sinning against Jesus Christ by attempting to fornicate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and ConfusedBolivian
i hope everyone gets shot that uses dating apps all easy mode playing fuckers

Did you know that fornication is a sin. You are in this forum to improve the way you look. You want to improve the way you look to get pussy. You are actively sinning against Jesus Christ.

Do you know for wedding a women she need to be attracted to you ? Fukin satanas

Do you know for wedding a women she need to be attracted to you ? Fukin satanas
You are a fool if you are willing to spend over 50 grand on a marriage. You have been brainwashed by a book.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
  • Love it
@slayers what kind of haircut do bitches like?

• +1
@sinn It's ironic how you thumbs up this chist cuck and call yourself sinn

Last edited:
  • JFL
What book have you willing subjugated yourself too?

Bro stfu tiktokcel, Joined jul 24, 2023, no one will help you too fucks bitch, ask your master lucifer

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and goKu313
I didn't make this thread to talk to Christians.

• Love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, depressionmaxxing, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Bro stfu tiktokcel, Joined jul 24, 2023, no one will help you too fucks bitch, ask your master lucifer
I've never had an account on TikTok. I'm from :blackpill:.club

Last edited:
  • +1
what the hell does his avatar even mean looks like jesus morphed into sum creepy shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: blackckatt

My brother in Christ, rizz and all of that bullshit are cope. Wish i could help you but i can't change your height nor your face.

• +1
You've never seen thugs because you're a pussy.

Thugs fucks only crackhead, or subfemale, ooooorrr jbs with goldigger instinct, this is for few times

• JFL
Screenshot 20230831 2032462

Last edited:
So thugmaxx what are you waiting for ?

I am currently fasting to lose weight, therefore this thread is looksmaxxing related

I haven't gotten any useful advice yet

If I posted this to .is they'd tell me to go ask in looksmax

youve got to message until you learn it naturally or youll get stuck after a few messages
I don't have time to waste on that. I'm 31

Rizz ain't cope but you can't teach it only learn it

I don't have time to waste on that. I'm 31
instant reply to every foid and when you fuck up you can learn from it and if something works repeat it. it doesnt take long

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
I grew up in an entirely autistic household. Both my parents and all of my siblings are autistic.

you don't need to rizz bitches , go pay a hooker and fuck her

Use rizz ai JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
you don't need to rizz bitches , go pay a hooker and fuck her
I will fuck a hooker from Wyandanch because I'm not a standardcel, but I also want some good pussy. I'm trying to get some severely autistic barely legal unfucked virgin pussy.

I don't want a gf, just a series of one night stands

Be good looking. There is no rizz. I know autistic guys that slay because they're good looking, and MTN NT guys who get lucky with a drunk girl a year ago and think getting a GF / laid is now easy.

Do you think being on an autistic dating app will help you get bitches easier?

Autistic bitches want chad just like any other bitch does

I’m about to download that shit and fuck some autistic bitches

But tbh I doubt there are any real autistic chicks on there just mentally ill foids who wanna larp as autistic to feel special