Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Ricky212
Yes

All of my clothes are from Pandabuy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, zan and 3 others
Want to hear from .org users on this matter
i used to wear fake designer shit when i was trying to blend in with normfags but now i dont care i wear whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, fuxkdakikez, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Yeah but not anything that's super easy to spot out/expensive or very limited

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Ricky212
No one has called you out?
No :feelskek:

What low inhib faggot would walk up to me, grab my shoes and clothes, and shout out loud, “THESE ARE REPS!!”

Normies don’t even fucking know what the difference is, and they don’t even know such accurate replicas can be manufactured

Also I’m not an idiot, my most expensive shoe is Timeberlands and my most expensive piece of clothing is a Joy Division Fight Club Sweater, it’s not obvious unless you walk past a fashion fag

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Maalik
Yeah but not anything that's super easy to spot out/expensive or very limited
Give some examples of reps that you own pls

my outfits consist of pyjamas and ordinary clothes so nah

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
IMG 1428

@Ricky212 mirin

I walk around Uni in this with so much pride and all the bitches think I’m a fashion guy, meanwhile the manlet wearing the latest Jordan’s and Versace t shirt is busy asking for a hug

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, distance decay and Ricky212
View attachment 2842980

@Ricky212 mirin

I walk around Uni in this with so much pride and all the bitches think I’m a fashion guy, meanwhile the manlet wearing the latest Jordan’s and Versace t shirt is busy asking for a hug
Mirin hard tbh. I need to work on my fashion game

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
  • Love it
Imagine being so high inhib you care what people think of your clothes. I walk around imagining everyone naked because you fuck that way anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
ive always dressed so casually (nike sweats, techs, hoodies) so no, but lately ive been thinking of spending few hundred on pandabuy

• +1
Imagine being so high inhib you care what people think of your clothes. I walk around imagining everyone naked because you fuck that way anyways.
I d i o t

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
View attachment 2842980

@Ricky212 mirin

can u send some good sellers?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
yes i have and its worth it just dont get super expensive shit that everbody knows about

• +1
nigger view dms, and put these newbies on to the pandabuy-r/fashionreps method cause i dont want to explain everything

I wanna buy a replica Rolex

IMG 5393

Everyone buys reps nowadays

View attachment 2842980

@Ricky212 mirin

Fire 🔥

Unless your a money mogger I see no point in spending your entire paycheck on drip when nobody is gonna look at you anyways and no pussy is gonna come flying your way

I do need to buy more clothes but I’m only buying reps fuck that, designer brands are also a meme too, I don’t wanna appeal to ghetto sheboons

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Ricky212
I bought like fake yeezys 5 years ago for 50 quid, my foot hasnt grown that much since so i wear those shits when i need to mow the lawn or something

• +1
I bought like fake yeezys 5 years ago for 50 quid, my foot hasnt grown that much since so i wear those shits when i need to mow the lawn or something
Fugazi ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Idk this my fit tho rate it

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Ricky212
  • +1
Yea nigga if you pay over 350 for shoes you're a fag

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, coispet and Ricky212