Do you hallucinate when you are attempting to sleep?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I keep on hearing these voices in my head when I try to rest, one in some Mickey Mouse voice saying "I would help you.".:feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gad, fjor2096, itorroella9 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, itorroella9 and Idontknowlol
>Is an Indian weeb trannyme watcher
Makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BearBoy
yeah my brain is fucked up postmaxmaxmax

Work on Low inhibmaxxing.
I have a severe anxiety disorder and can't get jewpills. :feelswhy:

Stop laughing at me: I just need to know if this is normal! :feelsohgod:

I do, actually. Its like the voices arent trying to communicate with me and more like they are having normal conversation. If i had to explain its like im hearing random people thoughts lol

I do, actually. Its like the voices arent trying to communicate with me and more like they are having normal conversation. If i had to explain its like im hearing random people thoughts lol
Are you NT? :unsure:

Actually yes sometimes
I think I hear voices but can't understand what they say :what:

bump thread, need more responses

Sometimes when I’m falling asleep I’ll hear what sounds like a newscaster speaking until it gets so loud it wakes me up fully

i think it’s normal but I have bipolar disorder with occasional psychosis so who knows

• So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Sometimes when I’m falling asleep I’ll hear what sounds like a newscaster speaking until it gets so loud it wakes me up fully

i think it’s normal but I have bipolar disorder with occasional psychosis so who knows
I just hear multiple multiple voices of people I heard before say things directly to me and startling random sounds when I try to sleep.

I have schizo genes so I’m kinda worried if this is normal. :trepidation:

Bumpmaxx. :feelsping:

Me and @Vermilioncore are the only 2 humans to hear 'Pain'

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Probably hypnagogia. Your REM sleep comes up too early when your mind is sorta awake. You might be susceptible to sleep paralysis. It's probably drug induced

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Probably hypnagogia. Your REM sleep comes up too early when your mind is sorta awake. You might be susceptible to sleep paralysis. It's probably drug induced
I don’t take drugs, not even caffeine.

I keep on hearing these voices in my head when I try to rest, one in some Mickey Mouse voice saying "I would help you.".:feelsohgod:
Yes. It sometimes happens to people who get sleep paralysis. Also if you enter the first stage of sleep this happens. Where you can be both awake and asleep at the same time.

If it's hypnagogia then it'll probably fix itself. If it's schizophrenia then gl cause you are gonna need it

hypnagogic hallucination

Yes. Everytime I start hearing music or start fantasizing heavily I know I’m about to fall asleep. Pretty cool stuff. My brain produces a lot of cool sounds and beats ngl

If it's hypnagogia then it'll probably fix itself. If it's schizophrenia then gl cause you are gonna need it
Why is it so loud and startling if it is hypnagogia? Sometimes wakes me up right when I'm about to sleep.

No. For years, I would get extremely paranoid and be in a fight or flight mode because it was the first time in my life sleeping alone in a house(I grew up with a huge family). This carried on for years and being in such vulnerable state left me realize someone could just break it and I wouldn't know about it, I'm a heavy sleeper and my mom would have to shake me to get up for school. shit fucked up, mane

No. For years, I would get extremely paranoid and be in a fight or flight mode because it was the first time in my life sleeping alone in a house(I grew up with a huge family). This carried on for years and being in such vulnerable state left me realize someone could just break it and I wouldn't know about it, I'm a heavy sleeper and my mom would have to shake me to get up for school. shit fucked up, mane
You should cuddlemaxx a pillow or gf.

two months have passed and it is still happening to me :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip