Do you hate clavicular or not ?

Michael Vornik X

Michael Vornik X

Iron
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Posts
161
Reputation
105
I mean I have seen a lot of people hating of him because he made org way too mainstream or that "BP" has lost him meaning etc or anothers ones who says it was a good idea to make this forum much more popular
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Popular?! Nigga rhis shit has only 230K members wtf u mean
 
  • JFL
Reactions: incomplete
I mean didnt org had 80-120k members before clavicular made IT popular ?
Most of them just made an account and forget about it for the rest of their lives and went back being a faggot
 
50-70% of that just made an account and had forget about the websitr
Most of them just made an account and forget about it for the rest of their lives and went back being a faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
I feel like that clav is one of those people that you just can’t form a full opinion on him he has done so many stupid things but also good things
 
I mean I have seen a lot of people hating of him because he made org way too mainstream or that "BP" has lost him meaning etc or anothers ones who says it was a good idea to make this forum much more popular
no why would i hate him
 
I mean I have seen a lot of people hating of him because he made org way too mainstream or that "BP" has lost him meaning etc or anothers ones who says it was a good idea to make this forum much more popular
LgBt sonslut
 

Similar threads

enchanted_elixir
Replies
0
Views
14
enchanted_elixir
enchanted_elixir
arlo_420
Replies
21
Views
105
Golf222
Golf222
scuderia
Replies
91
Views
285
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
why.me
Replies
5
Views
49
why.me
why.me
horseman
Replies
1
Views
12
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top