Do you hate foids or just see them as animals?

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
22,681
Reputation
32,359
I can definitely say there was a time I “hated” them but hate requires emotional effort and isn’t worth the time

I don’t hate women I expect them to be stupid + I don’t desire a relationship enough for me to be emotional that they wouldn’t give it to me or not. Does that make sense

@ØUROBOROS
 
  • +1
Reactions: mojannkisari, Swarthy Knight, ØUROBOROS and 6 others
We all worship women as we should since we live in a patriarchy
 
  • +1
Reactions: africel and Pubertymaxxer3
eh there's nuance blanket hatred is low iq
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and price.
The ugly ones are animals
 
  • +1
Reactions: mojannkisari, africel and Pubertymaxxer3
expect them to be stupid+ expect them to be whores+expect them to turn on you if you give them the chance+expect them to be heartless
 
  • +1
Reactions: eology, YoloHatesFoids666 and africel
expect them to be stupid+ expect them to be whores+expect them to turn on you if you give them the chance+expect them to be heartless
Seems like you still hate them👍
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
animals just like we men

we're not any better lets be real
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Acruxes
Irrelevant reply

Elab
there's good women and bad women, i can't hate all of them, you can dislike patterns and whatever but i can't say i hate every woman alive there's just too much variation in humanity, outliers exist everywhere
 
  • +1
Reactions: ZanderMaxxed, Acruxes and Pubertymaxxer3
I don't care to hate, but I can despise both women and men and see them as animals
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mojannkisari, ØUROBOROS, Acruxes and 1 other person
I worship them, i love pussy and i love women. Having a girl, vulnerable, slaping her in the head and she laughes and looks at you and you know you can destroy her but you love her so you just give her moderate violence
 
  • +1
Reactions: mojannkisari and Pubertymaxxer3
I can definitely say there was a time I “hated” them but hate requires emotional effort and isn’t worth the time

I don’t hate women I expect them to be stupid + I don’t desire a relationship enough for me to be emotional that they wouldn’t give it to me or not. Does that make sense

@ØUROBOROS
aren't we all animal?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
there's good women and bad women, i can't hate all of them, you can dislike patterns and whatever but i can't say i hate every woman alive there's just too much variation in humanity, outliers exist everywhere

animals just like we men

we're not any better lets be real
I don't care to hate, but I can despise both women and men and see them as animals
I worship them, i love pussy and i love women. Having a girl, vulnerable, slaping her in the head and she laughes and looks at you and you know you can destroy her but you love her so you just give her moderate violence
Why's what?
It was a question for misogynists, not low iq feminist cucks

It seems like neither apply to any of you so idk why you all bothered to reply
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and Pubertymaxxer3
there are few feelings better than making a woman beg and cry pleading for her life and reputation not to be ruined
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and africel
It was a question for misogynists, not low iq feminist cucks

It seems like neither apply to any of you so idk why you all bothered to reply
Just admit it the ugly ones are animallike, while with pretty ones it depends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
It was a question for misogynists, not low iq feminist cucks

It seems like neither apply to any of you so idk why you all bothered to reply
welcome to misogyny brudda :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Idrc about them I don't really talk to women i have never had a conversation with a woman that was around my age or I was interested in so idc about them online a lot of them seem very dumb and annoying that bothers me a little bit sometimes. So idc about women I just find them very attractive.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
It was a question for misogynists, not low iq feminist cucks

It seems like neither apply to any of you so idk why you all bothered to reply
You are not a mysoginist. Let's be honest, you want them, you desire them, you just want them to like you, to be good to you, to love you and bond emotionally and sexually with you. Stop pretending.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I don't care to hate, but I can despise both women and men and see them as animals
Very based pill💀💀💀. Fucking pretentious faggot kys
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
You are not a mysoginist. Let's be honest, you want them, you desire them, you just want them to like you, to be good to you, to love you and bond emotionally and sexually with you. Stop pretending.
1. You don’t know what I want

2. You can want all of that while remaining a misogynist, you idiot. Misogyny means thinking women are inferior.
So idc about women I just find them very attractive.
That’s good
Just admit it the ugly ones are animallike, while with pretty ones it depends
theyre all stupid is my point and what I was focused on. Ur stupid just like them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and Pubertymaxxer3
I kinda hate them because like 90% of them are all the same and uninteresting. but like you said, hate requires effort and honestly, I ant really be arsed to give up any sort of emotion for them so really I guess its just resentment?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
It was a question for misogynists, not low iq feminist cucks

It seems like neither apply to any of you so idk why you all bothered to reply
youre the most insufferable member on here

youre calling me low iq while being completely brainwashed with no indepentend thought, you just went on a roll using all the buzzwords good job bub

i mean could you be any more exhausting of a presence

you're the type of user who laughs at the words nigger and faggot clapping your hands drooling from your mouth while your mother pulls out her hair in shame for having to tend to such a useless bitchboy

youre like a little baby who learned to sound tough from his big brother

Do you feel tough saying those big boy words?

i bet you get shoved into lockers at school and come on .org to pour out your frustrations

i just know youre the type of guy to be laughed at even by the teachers

girls giggle at you when you walk past dont they
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I kinda hate them because like 90% of them are all the same and uninteresting. but like you said, hate requires effort and honestly, I ant really be arsed to give up any sort of emotion for them so really I guess its just resentment?
I think of them as nuisances and not anything else
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, Pubertymaxxer3 and BecomingX
youre the most insufferable member on here

youre calling me low iq while being completely brainwashed with no indepentend thought, you just went on a roll using all the buzzwords good job bub

i mean could you be any more exhausting of a presence

you're the type of user who laughs at the words nigger and faggot clapping your hands drooling from your mouth while your mother pulls out her hair in shame for having to tend to such a useless bitchboy

youre like a little baby who learned to sound tough from his big brother

Do you feel tough saying those big boy words?

i bet you get shoved into lockers at school and come on .org to pour out your frustrations

i just know youre the type of guy to be laughed at even by the teachers

girls giggle at you when you walk past dont they
Is this a copypasta
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and Pubertymaxxer3
I would make this same exact thread on .is but I already know what the answer will be considering they have pent up frustration from years of loneliness
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and Pubertymaxxer3
youre the most insufferable member on here

youre calling me low iq while being completely brainwashed with no indepentend thought, you just went on a roll using all the buzzwords good job bub

i mean could you be any more exhausting of a presence

you're the type of user who laughs at the words nigger and faggot clapping your hands drooling from your mouth while your mother pulls out her hair in shame for having to tend to such a useless bitchboy

youre like a little baby who learned to sound tough from his big brother

Do you feel tough saying those big boy words?

i bet you get shoved into lockers at school and come on .org to pour out your frustrations

i just know youre the type of guy to be laughed at even by the teachers

girls giggle at you when you walk past dont they
@Mods , foid alert!!!

no man would get this mad for insulting women
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
you are a foid most certainly
Explain throughly why you think so

dont jump into conclusions

im eager to know of my supposed sex change operation that is apparently happening rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Men and women are fundamentally different but sure yes.
I used to think that way, but it's not true. You need to see past many layers of biases and coping mechanisms to comprehend that. You will be disgusted after realizing that men and women are not fundamentally different.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Explain throughly why you think so

dont jump into conclusions

im eager to know of my supposed sex change operation that is apparently happening rn
yes u are a 1000% foid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I used to think that way, but it's not true. You need to see past many layers of biases and coping mechanisms to comprehend that. You will be disgusted after realizing that men and women are not fundamentally different.
They’re proven to think differently, but believe what u want. Idc abt either of them but especially not women
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I used to think that way, but it's not true. You need to see past many layers of biases and coping mechanisms to comprehend that. You will be disgusted after realizing that men and women are not fundamentally different.
this is proof why you should never listen to 1< PTR ppl
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Pubertymaxxer3
I can definitely say there was a time I “hated” them but hate requires emotional effort and isn’t worth the time

I don’t hate women I expect them to be stupid + I don’t desire a relationship enough for me to be emotional that they wouldn’t give it to me or not. Does that make sense

@ØUROBOROS
Shouldn’t say this but I see them as objects fs
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, Pubertymaxxer3 and ICXCLuvr
Omfg you are braindead...
IMG 6348
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
youre the most insufferable member on here

youre calling me low iq while being completely brainwashed with no indepentend thought, you just went on a roll using all the buzzwords good job bub

i mean could you be any more exhausting of a presence

you're the type of user who laughs at the words nigger and faggot clapping your hands drooling from your mouth while your mother pulls out her hair in shame for having to tend to such a useless bitchboy

youre like a little baby who learned to sound tough from his big brother

Do you feel tough saying those big boy words?

i bet you get shoved into lockers at school and come on .org to pour out your frustrations

i just know youre the type of guy to be laughed at even by the teachers

girls giggle at you when you walk past dont they
@Mods we have imposter
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and Pubertymaxxer3
1. You don’t know what I want

2. You can want all of that while remaining a misogynist, you idiot. Misogyny means thinking women are inferior.

That’s good

theyre all stupid is my point and what I was focused on. Ur stupid just like them
Blinded by pure rage or satire. If someone truly felt the same way about women as animals, they wouldn't care about their level of intelligence or what they do with themselves. You probably have malice towards women that you don't want to speak about; or you're just pandering to people like that rotting in a forum.
 
youre the most insufferable member on here

youre calling me low iq while being completely brainwashed with no indepentend thought, you just went on a roll using all the buzzwords good job bub

i mean could you be any more exhausting of a presence

you're the type of user who laughs at the words nigger and faggot clapping your hands drooling from your mouth while your mother pulls out her hair in shame for having to tend to such a useless bitchboy

youre like a little baby who learned to sound tough from his big brother

Do you feel tough saying those big boy words?

i bet you get shoved into lockers at school and come on .org to pour out your frustrations

i just know youre the type of guy to be laughed at even by the teachers

girls giggle at you when you walk past dont they
@Mods, foid alert!!!
 
Blinded by pure rage or satire. If someone truly felt the same way about women as animals, they wouldn't care about their level of intelligence or what they do with themselves. You probably have malice towards women that you don't want to speak about; or you're just pandering to people like that rotting in a forum.
Reread OP and think again
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
Replies
17
Views
73
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
28
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
Jiozz
Replies
3
Views
30
Jiozz
Jiozz
rya222
Replies
7
Views
71
sonic55555
S
isis_Bleach
Replies
2
Views
26
Acruxes
Acruxes

Users who are viewing this thread

  • El abominacion
Back
Top