Do you hate foids or just see them as animals?

@Mods, foid alert!!!
Calm down

holy fuck you're all demented

apparently i cant be non misogynist or im a woman now

how big of a nolife do you have to be to care this much about not being misogynist
 
  • +1
Reactions: MelonHumper14
Calm down

holy fuck you're all demented

apparently i cant be non misogynist or im a woman now

how big of a nolife do you have to be to care this much about not being misogynist
If ur a misogynist then why even click on the thread?


What shithole are you from?
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
Calm down

holy fuck you're all demented

apparently i cant be non misogynist or im a woman now

how big of a nolife do you have to be to care this much about not being misogynist
look at this😂the ant thinks she can just manipulate by ghosting😂

YOU ARE GETTING BANNED!!!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Ur the one who typed the longest reply
Yeah whatever man

Go to sleep, get a life or something

Just stfu i cant stand listening to you

youre going on my ignore list
 
Idek ur argument. I feel like u js want to disagree
There is no argument; I'm just seeing why you hold this opinion. So far, it just seems like you have prior hate towards women because of an event that happened.
 
There is no argument; I'm just seeing why you hold this opinion. So far, it just seems like you have prior hate towards women because of an event that happened.
I just think women are stupid and have bad thinking patterns and values
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
Yeah whatever man

Go to sleep, get a life or something

Just stfu i cant stand listening to you

youre going on my ignore list
>>be this foid
>>get no attention from men irl
>>join some male LM forum
>>call ppl disgusting misognyists
>> user notices its a foid
>>denies and tries ghosting
>>says why you care so much meanwhile writing the longest replies
 
>>be this foid
>>get no attention from men irl
>>join some male LM forum
>>call ppl disgusting misognyists
>> user notices its a foid
>>denies and tries ghosting
>>says why you care so much meanwhile writing the longest replies
jfl you must be genuinely deformed if you get no attention from men irl as a woman

even juggernaut law can't save your mutant ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
I can definitely say there was a time I “hated” them but hate requires emotional effort and isn’t worth the time

I don’t hate women I expect them to be stupid + I don’t desire a relationship enough for me to be emotional that they wouldn’t give it to me or not. Does that make sense

@ØUROBOROS
i just see them as more whineyer complainer SOMETIMES stupider version of men
 
I don't have any moral standing or at least victimhood to perch over and hate women for, I'm a misanthrope
 

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
Replies
17
Views
73
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
28
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
Jiozz
Replies
3
Views
30
Jiozz
Jiozz
rya222
Replies
7
Views
71
sonic55555
S
isis_Bleach
Replies
2
Views
26
Acruxes
Acruxes

Users who are viewing this thread

  • El abominacion
Back
Top