Do you hate yourself and the way you look? If so, why?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Do you hate yourselves, and if so why? What physical attributes do you hate the most? What are you most insecure about? Have you ever seriously considered roping just because you aren't perfect in appearance and you just simply are not good enough to get even the ugliest girls? Discuss below

Only ever felt sad because of my IQ

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Chadelite
Yes, my midface and philtrum are too long, my hood hangs too low, and mouth is too low too (obviously cuz long face). As well as lacking a defined face, like prominent lines under decent lighting or those folds on your cheeks when u smile like a grown man should have.

I hate my round asymmetrical jaw with no definition from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
Yes I hate my birdcel appearence. Fucking nose and chin.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, KrissKross and Peachy
Balding, bloated, deviated septum

Also I'm lazy, narcy, impulsive, dopamine addict, very bad work ethic, very low empathy and act like an aspie half the time.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2205
Arab skin, dark eye circles, and dorsal hump are what bother me the most.

I like a lot of stuff and some stuff bugs me
Receding hairline and now thinning hair is my number 1 concern, being overweight is number 2 but that's so easily fixable and not that bad (I'm 230 lbs at 6'3)
Other than that I guess my uneven jaw is the worst thing. Other worst thing is that I have some above average features but nothing truly striking, I have a pretty big jaw for example but its not like a jaw of the gods or anything.
My real biggest flaw is probably my crippled loser mentality and severe social autism

depends on my mental health

sometimes i feel like a psl 3, sometimes a psl 6

I hate my lack of hollow cheeks and how my cheekbones are high but flat and not visible and my recessed and ugly looking left side of my face

I looks boneless and unhealthy because this, you can't have healthy face if you are recessed like me (im pale too)

The other problem is my descencion.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes. I'm not sure how/why it started but it began at a very young age (~6 years old). It only intensified during my teenage years when my parents tried to bluepill me by telling me I was a "good-looking guy," yet when I would point out obvious facial flaws, they would simply say, "Why does it matter? You don't have to let it bother you if you choose not to." Almost like weird-ass mind games

Eh I like the way I look for the most part. I don’t like my nose or undereyes. Especially my undereyes, family, friends, strangers have pointed out my hollowness. I was aware of it in middle school and it only got worse. People will point it out then I say I want it changed then they say “oh no it’s not bad! you’re good!”

Nose just ruins my face tbh (only in motion). Having a hooked nose just kills harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I like a lot of stuff and some stuff bugs me
Receding hairline and now thinning hair is my number 1 concern, being overweight is number 2 but that's so easily fixable and not that bad (I'm 230 lbs at 6'3)
Other than that I guess my uneven jaw is the worst thing. Other worst thing is that I have some above average features but nothing truly striking, I have a pretty big jaw for example but its not like a jaw of the gods or anything.
My real biggest flaw is probably my crippled loser mentality and severe social autism
How old are you?

Do you hate yourselves, and if so why? What physical attributes do you hate the most? What are you most insecure about? Have you ever seriously considered roping just because you aren't perfect in appearance and you just simply are not good enough to get even the ugliest girls? Discuss below
F509AF2C DD5E 497A 8B4E 1ACB90EC5F36

I don't ngl, but there's thing I would change.
Jaw width, nose, and I'd prefer tighter lower eyelids (although they're already quite decent)

I hate my round uneven hairline and shit hair quality and round head, it looks disgusting.

I hate my round uneven hairline and shit hair quality and round head, it looks disgusting.
tbh it really doesn’t look that bad

Yes. I'm not sure how/why it started but it began at a very young age (~6 years old). It only intensified during my teenage years when my parents tried to bluepill me by telling me I was a "good-looking guy," yet when I would point out obvious facial flaws, they would simply say, "Why does it matter? You don't have to let it bother you if you choose not to." Almost like weird-ass mind games

if only you found out about psl during your teen years.., im not sure if it existed back then tho.

ABEA8738 345A 4E48 B02A DEFB1E6D39F6

How I feel about myself 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
tbh it really doesn’t look that bad
Cause the picture with my beard was frauded, my hair was wet and lighting was perfect to hide the density issues.

This is what I came up with today after work. Granted I've been wearing hats every day and haven't cut my hair since that buzz video that you guys saw. But yeah you can't tell me it's not that bad jfl

View attachment 132275

How I feel about myself 24/7
I wish I felt like Kanye does even for 1 second, I love the new leaked song

• +1
if only you found out about psl during your teen years.., im not sure if it existed back then tho.

I don't think PSL existed back then, but I know that some of the studies on facial attraction and the effects of prenatal/pubertal testosterone levels on facial development were published back when I was a teenager. If I had been awared on these studies back when I was a teenager, I would have ordered a treasure chest's worth of testosterone and HGH and gone crazy injecting both of them. It's sickening to think that I was only a few hundred dollars away from becoming truly good-looking. I feel like the kind of guy who had a decent base in terms of general ratios/proportions, and yet there simply wasn't enough of a growth stimulus (in terms of testosterone). Sort of like a seed that had the genetic potential to grow into a beautiful California redwood tree... if only it hadn't been deprived of sunlight during its early years after being planted.

^^ Botany blackpill

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Cause the picture with my beard was frauded, my hair was wet and lighting was perfect to hide the density issues.

This is what I came up with today after work. Granted I've been wearing hats every day and haven't cut my hair since that buzz video that you guys saw. But yeah you can't tell me it's not that bad jfl

I haven’t checked it out yet boutta go do that righttt now

Yes because I don't look like a Gigachad

you would be very good looking with a proper hairline, more muscle mass, more chiseled jaw, bigger neck.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Dogs

okay i can understand why you don’t like it but the round hairline and round forehead but it honestly doesn’t look bad. your tall chin saves you so much wtf. i can’t see the uneven hairline either. i just notice the tuffed up ends of ur hair. it’s really not as bad as u think. you look so fucking familiar too tf

• +1
I don't think PSL existed back then, but I know that some of the studies on facial attraction and the effects of prenatal/pubertal testosterone levels on facial development were published back when I was a teenager. If I had been awared on these studies back when I was a teenager, I would have ordered a treasure chest's worth of testosterone and HGH and gone crazy injecting both of them. It's sickening to think that I was only a few hundred dollars away from becoming truly good-looking. I feel like the kind of guy who had a decent base in terms of general ratios/proportions, and yet there simply wasn't enough of a growth stimulus (in terms of testosterone). Sort of like a seed that had the genetic potential to grow into a beautiful California redwood tree... if only it hadn't been deprived of sunlight during its early years after being planted.

^^ Botany blackpill
lol, I dont think hgh and steroids would have fixed your eye area. You were pretty screwed in that regard.
okay i can understand why you don’t like it but the round hairline and round forehead but it honestly doesn’t look bad. your tall chin saves you so much wtf. i can’t see the uneven hairline either. i just notice the tuffed up ends of ur hair. it’s really not as bad as u think. you look so fucking familiar too tf

lol, I dont think hgh and steroids would have fixed your eye area. You were pretty screwed in that regard.

Yeah but everything else (jaw, zygos, chin, maxilla) would've been top-tier. The eyes may have even ended up looking less subhuman since the testosterone/HGH would've promoted growth of my orbital rims.

Fuck mayne you look pretty good honestly, you look kinda similar to a friend of mine.
How tall are you and what are you doing for your hair?

Woah did you do anything to the hairline? You think I should try fillers?
Yea try fillers for width, only very little tho, and maybe some for the ogee curve. Very little, be careful with that.

Also when are you getting a hair system or w.e?

Ded srs I think you just don't notice hair quality on men, I used to be the exact same way and my hair didn't bother me but now I notice it instantly man, got blackpilled on hair.

Ded srs I think you just don't notice hair quality on men, I used to be the exact same way and my hair didn't bother me but now I notice it instantly man, got blackpilled on hair.
Yeah and I’m the same way with eye bags on other people. You know in others what you lack/hate. I’m saying in a high state of mind, it’s really not that obvious to a person who doesn’t notice hair density and shit. Yeah, it doesn’t look thick or anything but it’s a picture. in motion no one is gonna look at your 6’3 hairline. no can even see it because you’re so tall.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Yea try fillers for width, only very little tho, and maybe some for the ogee curve. Very little, be careful with that.

Also when are you getting a hair system or w.e?
I dunno man I've been doing research but don't have a date or anything setup, I want to get it done at a place first and then do it myself.

The thing is my hair/hairline looks 'OK' from the front compared to side profile because my forehead slopes so it looks even more round. So that's why I absolute NEED a hair system or to COVER my entire forehead I don't think exposed hairline looks good for me.

Can't fillers for ogee curve cause you to go blind?

Yes, I look sad and weak

I dunno man I've been doing research but don't have a date or anything setup, I want to get it done at a place first and then do it myself.

The thing is my hair/hairline looks 'OK' from the front compared to side profile because my forehead slopes so it looks even more round. So that's why I absolute NEED a hair system or to COVER my entire forehead I don't think exposed hairline looks good for me.

Can't fillers for ogee curve cause you to go blind?

lol, what the fuck man? get your shit together and get your hairline fixed as soon as possible, and the risk of blindness from fillers only occurs if you self inject.

• +1
Fuck mayne you look pretty good honestly, you look kinda similar to a friend of mine.
How tall are you and what are you doing for your hair?
Thanks man. I'm 6'3 but I only weigh about 148 lbs right now. For my hair I've been taking fin for the past 2 months, I'm thinking of adding dut weekly, for the most part I think all that is cope and the only thing that can save my hair is a hair system.
lol, what the fuck man? get your shit together and get your hairline fixed as soon as possible, and the risk of blindness from fillers only occurs if you self inject.
I'm kinda depressed man and just discouraged to do anything, I think I ’might' have ADHD I was gonna ask my cousin who's diagnosed to get me like a months supply just to test it out and maybe I can actually get something done. I've been graduated with a degree in engineering for a year and still working some shit job man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Thanks man. I'm 6'3 but I only weigh about 148 lbs right now. For my hair I've been taking fin for the past 2 months, I'm thinking of adding dut weekly, for the most part I think all that is cope and the only thing that can save my hair is a hair system.
Dude with that face and being 6'3 I would honestly expect you to be a slayer if I saw you in passing, ngl. If I were you I would lift though, 148 lbs at 6'3 sounds like auschwitz mode
I'm gonna jump on fin in a few days here too

• +1
Yeah and I’m the same way with eye bags on other people. You know in others what you lack/hate. I’m saying in a high state of mind, it’s really not that obvious to a person who doesn’t notice hair density and shit. Yeah, it doesn’t look thick or anything but it’s a picture. in motion no one is gonna look at your 6’3 hairline. no can even see it because you’re so tall.
Yeah definitely my cousins shaved my head when I took that video of a buzzed head and he was like dude your face is good even if you had good hair you'd look better with a buzzed head. This is coming from a white guy with thick af straight black hair with no recession and low hairline. I didn't say anything but it's obviously because he downplays the importance of his hair in his looks.

Ngl true that most people aren't gonna notice the thinning in my crown or on top of my head cause I'm tall but because I'm tall recession looks worse cause they're seeing it from a lower angle. But yeah it looks worse from profile cause of my sloped forehead.

I do actually notice bad eye bags tho ngl, but slight eye bags not really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Idk tbh. L live it from my narcy side but objectivly i know that i'm subhuman

Dude with that face and being 6'3 I would honestly expect you to be a slayer if I saw you in passing, ngl. If I were you I would lift though, 148 lbs at 6'3 sounds like auschwitz mode
I'm gonna jump on fin in a few days here too
Yeah it's basically Auschwitz mode ngl I hurt my back years ago doing deadlifts and stopped going, at my max I was 175 lbs. I wanna get to 190lbs.

Dude if you're getting recession or density issues do it, it will save your life. How old are you?

• +1
Yeah it's basically Auschwitz mode ngl I hurt my back years ago doing deadlifts and stopped going, at my max I was 175 lbs. I wanna get to 190lbs.

Dude if you're getting recession or density issues do it, it will save your life. How old are you?
Damn that's rough mate, at least you didn't go the opposite direction post injury and become fatcel
I'm 24 years old, basically sitting at a NW3 and now thinning. Crown is still thick thankfully but yeah its time to roll out the big guns.

• +1
Damn that's rough mate, at least you didn't go the opposite direction post injury and become fatcel
I'm 24 years old, basically sitting at a NW3 and now thinning. Crown is still thick thankfully but yeah its time to roll out the big guns.
Dude hurry the fuck up and get those pills seriously. I shoulda started taking fin over 2 years ago tbh. It's hardish for me to gain weight just the type of body I have I guess.

• +1
Not at all
I am just super grateful I don't look like the typical curry you see on Indian meme images. That, and being six feet tall? Hell, what's not to be grateful about it
things could be far worse, as a curry. I don't give a shit about mogging catwalk models, I just want to look human.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846