Do you hate yourself and the way you look? If so, why?

Ngl most days i like to stand in front of the mirror and jerk off to my supreme appearance

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Dude hurry the fuck up and get those pills seriously. I shoulda started taking fin over 2 years ago tbh. It's hardish for me to gain weight just the type of body I have I guess.
Dude I know fuck man I keep meaning to call and set the appointment but I've hella overslept the past three days in a row due to school shit
Tonight I'm gonna be up all night shitposting so I'll call this morning and set it, I'm gonna ask the derm to give me proscar

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Dude I know fuck man I keep meaning to call and set the appointment but I've hella overslept the past three days in a row due to school shit
Tonight I'm gonna be up all night shitposting so I'll call this morning and set it, I'm gonna ask the derm to give me proscar
You based in the US? I legit bought it in like 30 minutes on blinkhealth, you send them your DL and a picture of you and then some doctor that they have prescribes it to you in a couple days and then they just send it monthly. Right now I'm paying 20 bucks a month for it. It's probably cheaper to get it elsewhere tbh but it was really easy to do.
of course what I got was a generic

• +1
You based in the US? I legit bought it in like 30 minutes on blinkhealth, you send them your DL and a picture of you and then some doctor that they have prescribes it to you in a couple days and then they just send it monthly. Right now I'm paying 20 bucks a month for it. It's probably cheaper to get it elsewhere tbh but it was really easy to do.
of course what I got was a generic
Shit I would but I need to get it on my parents insurance, I'm currently povertymaxxing and they're getting me through my final year of college, I have pretty much no money of my own. In a few months though when I'm working I will do this if I was somehow cucked out of pills by the derm, but by then I might rope :feelswhy:

• +1
Shit I would but I need to get it on my parents insurance, I'm currently povertymaxxing and they're getting me through my final year of college, I have pretty much no money of my own. In a few months though when I'm working I will do this if I was somehow cucked out of pills by the derm, but by then I might rope :feelswhy:
If the derm doesn't give you the pills fuck them and get them from some other derm. Don't rope bro, I'm tbhngl thinking of just doing my own thing at this point and not worrying about ltr or getting married or anything.

• +1
If the derm doesn't give you the pills fuck them and get them from some other derm. Don't rope bro, I'm tbhngl thinking of just doing my own thing at this point and not worrying about ltr or getting married or anything.
Will do, I'm determined to get those pills tbh ngl, I was scared of the sides for so long but now that I decided enough is enough its like a switch flipped in my brain and I just feel determined
I want an LTR but I'm alright with slowly working up to it in a few years, I don't feel any rush

• +1
Will do, I'm determined to get those pills tbh ngl, I was scared of the sides for so long but now that I decided enough is enough its like a switch flipped in my brain and I just feel determined
I want an LTR but I'm alright with slowly working up to it in a few years, I don't feel any rush
Legit ngl if the sides hit me that would be fucking brutal but so far I've been on it for 2 months and the only real side I've got was watery semen that's already like 80 percent of what it once was. The sides are real for a minority of people but you'd have to choose. What do you want you want baldness to kill you or you want a 1/20 chance that you experience noticable sides. Who knows what the chance is of the sides being severe and they persist even when going off fin. Those have for to be a super minority

Fuck mayne you look pretty good honestly, you look kinda similar to a friend of mine.
How tall are you and what are you doing for your hair?
if that really is you in the pic, You honestly shouldnt be here. I think you have a majority of the features needed to slay except hairline. Unless you are dating someone, and you're just here to act like Zyros and pretend to be an incel. You definitely are not ugly enough to be an incel.

Tbh i hate my mandible is slighty short but ihave a chin that can somewhat compensate and ofc my overjet

No, I do not hate myself.

Do you hate yourselves, and if so why? What physical attributes do you hate the most? What are you most insecure about? Have you ever seriously considered roping just because you aren't perfect in appearance and you just simply are not good enough to get even the ugliest girls? Discuss below
Nah

I hate the way i look every fking day

It would be way too long:
giphy.gif

Yes I am a worthless ugly subhuman that should've been killed after I was born right away

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
My eye asymmetry makes me suicidal tbh.

I have the bones to be Chadlite but my fucked up nose indirectly affects my IPD, and my ears stick out like a dumbo , fuck if they were anymore wider I could use them as wings. When I pull my ears back , not only does my jaw look more angular but my face transforms into a high class tall face.

i hate everything in me and in my life bro

Trash tier ipd.

I love myself motherfucker

Even if there's features i dislike about myself i still love myself i don't know if that makes sense

No its not that I hate myself I hate some people that make fun of me and bully me for no reason and that sometimes makes me hate myself

I hate my sagging eyelid skin. It’s like my hooded eyes are too heavy or something

Because I am a small faced bloated cunt.

Only height (unimpressive 6' manlet)

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I don't hate the way I look, could've been much worse. It just feels bad when you get mogged.

I don't hate the way I look, I don't like it but it is what it is. The thing I do hate is the way people treat me based on just how I look

Yes, I hate my narrow shoulders and narrow neck. I also hate my naturally big masseters with ugly high insertions

I'm quite happy since there's very little I can't fix. height is bar far my biggest issue and every other issue I can fix with surgery except frame. I have a slight V shape which deff could be worse but my gym buddy has the most insane v shape broad shoulders and is 6'1 which just mogs me tbh.
also my nipples are slightly too big tbh I'm definitely getting surgery to make them smaller unless for some reason going from around 16% body fat to 9-10% makes them considerably smaller