Do you have 1 minute to talk about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? 😇🙏🏻✝️

ok jesus then cuck
but....you seem to conveniently forget the whorishness of mary and the whore positiveness of jesus
just admit youre a low t beta...it will do you well lol
Mary was a virgin. Christianity and Islam reaffirm the virgin birth. Jesus isn’t whore positive either. The sexually immoral are doomed and this is mentioned numerous times.

On judgement day, when you bow before Him, make sure your confidence in your blasphemy is the same as it is now.

God made @Lebgfinal ugly

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. By His grace and only through faith in Him, we are saved 🥰 🥹
635332597647a83d2cb270db9612dc03--jesus-jokes-jesus-humor.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
Living in defiance of God and His will and rejecting His free gift of salvation does in fact mean that you condemn yourself.

I don’t make the rules!

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Living in defiance of God and His will and rejecting His free gift of salvation does in fact mean that you condemn yourself.

I don’t make the rules!
Salvation from what or from who?

And who is bringing this harm?

God on judgement day when you will be judged accordingly upon your sins. He is the creator of all things and the final judge. Just know that Gods standards are harsh and in His court of judgement, sin is punishable by death.

Through faith in our Lord Jesus—who has made the ultimate sacrifice and paid the debt in blood for all of our sins—we now have an intercessor who has offered us eternal life free from the condemnation of our sins.

God on judgement day when you will be judged accordingly upon your sins. He is the creator of all things and the final judge. Just know that Gods standards are harsh and in His court of judgement, sin is punishable by death.

Through faith in our Lord Jesus—who has made the ultimate sacrifice and paid the debt in blood for all of our sins—we now have an intercessor who has offered us eternal life free from the condemnation of our sins.
Then he's not really "saving" us, more like bullying us into submission with threats...

Then he's not really "saving" us, more like bullying us into submission with threats...
He’s not bullying you into submission. If you don’t sin, you don’t even have to believe in God and you’ll still make it to heaven. The problem is that you’re a sinner, just like every person in the existence of mankind—except for Jesus. Because you sin, you are automatically condemned—unless you have faith in Christ the redeemer.

Even if you think he’s bullying you into submission—who are you to question your creator? The arrogance! Lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Primalsplit
@Primalsplit cute boyo, thx, reps to all :feelsgah::feelsautistic::Comfy:

• Love it
Religion is a mental disease. There is no imaginary man in the sky you fucking deludedcels.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
He’s not bullying you into submission. If you don’t sin, you don’t even have to believe in God and you’ll still make it to heaven.
Lol, no...that's not how it works, or you're quoting the teachings of some minor heretic Christian sect, the mainstream ones teach that if you believe and accept Jesus, you're immediately saved no matter how much you've sinned...

• +1
You are a cuck. You would probably go crazy and cause some ruckus without religion. Which is exactly why religion is instilled in the first place by the people in power. Religion is just that. Useful for rulers.
I was an atheist for the first 26 years of my life

• JFL
  • JFL
Bro I just said “god give me a message” flicked on scroll and this caught my eye first holy fuck