Do you have a driver's license?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Just curious since a lot of people have brought up the driver's license pill here lately :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, brainded, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
op is abused dog but
i will have mine in 15 days

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, joeveniro, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
yes
why wouldn't someone have it by the eligible age if you wait to get a license you're dumbcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, RoundHouse, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
20200908 041431

Tenor 10

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, 5'8manlet, balding17yomanletcel and 11 others
why wouldn't someone have it by the eligible age if you wait to get a license you're dumbcel

Because of the inability to drive.
I was even so bad, that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I had 10 lessons and yet I could not get behind of it.

Brutal... Not being able to drive is absolutely infuriating.
@rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell @BrendioEEE

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Vermilioncore, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Will get it in 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

I drive all the time illegally with my learners ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 4612

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
Not yet

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP and Deleted member 4612
Dude... wtf.. as soon as i said that... not even bsing

EDIT: Its the EMTs.. someone od'ed, or died outside the gym... its over
View attachment 652554

It looks like someone else is suffering from the driver licence pill therefore he collapsed. Poor dude. Go out and help him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Mouthbreath and NarcyChadlite
It looks like someone else is suffering from the driver licence pill therefore he collapsed. Poor dude. Go out and help him.

Jfl he was in his car parked outside, passed out.

Ps. Definately dont jfl if the persons actually dead... he/shes in the back of ambulance rn.

• JFL
driving car = more jb appeal

• Love it
Because of the inability to drive.
I was even so bad, that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I had 10 lessons and yet I could not get behind of it.

• WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Deleted member 4612 and Subhuman Philtrum
That is so fucking disgusting. i actually have to puke because of it. Why are you doing this to me... Do you really want to hurt me?

I want to give you power, to achieve what you want

I want to give you power, to achieve what you want

It does not give me any power. In fact, it is destroying me and I want to cry because of it. It is also something beyond my own capability.

It does not give me any power. In fact, it is destroying me and I want to cry because of it. It is also something beyond my own capability.
Are you fraid you to make an accident?

I have a gaycel license

Are you fraid you to make an accident?

It is just beyond my own capability. I was so bad that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. Even after 10 lessons I could not get behind of it and at one point a female employee also laughed at me because I was struggling.

how doesn't 50% of the forum have a driver licence?

looks like the forum really is full of underage kids

Weren't you like 12? the guy who makes old jokes "thanks for telling class"

Because the driver licence pill is real and more and more men are just unable to drive. This is what I am saying for a while now but the world is nto listening to it. The world will be destroyed because of female driving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3328
Because the driver licence pill is real and more and more men are just unable to drive. This is what I am saying for a while now but the world is nto listening to it. The world will be destroyed because of female driving.
why are men unable to drive nowadays is the real question

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 616
Just curious since a lot of people have brought up the driver's license pill here lately :feelshah:
in most locations in the world. you need it.
there are few location exceptions,but not many. But even there, you probabaly need a driver lincense. But don't need to own a car. But should still be able to drive and rent a car if wanna go outside of that metroplois city with great public transport, cabs, and uber service.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
why are men unable to drive nowadays is the real question

There really is something to it. I know, to most people it still sounds like a joke, yet we can also see on this forum, that more and more men cannot drive anymore. It actually becomes a real issue. Even on incels.is more than 30% do not have a driver licence/unable to drive.
It is like there is an entity outside of this world controlling its mechanism and therefore is responsible for the men's inability to drive.
That sounds ridiculous at first but we just need to take a look of what happened.
First, riding a horse was once a men's thing to do. Now only female ride and own horses. In fact, it is now only associated with females.
A couple of years ago, driving a SUV was once a men's thing to do. Now it is associated with females. It is like I said, first they took the horses and now the cars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3328
It is just beyond my own capability. I was so bad that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. Even after 10 lessons I could not get behind of it and at one point a female employee also laughed at me because I was struggling.
I feel you...
I think subconsciously you are afraid tbh

metroplois city with great public transport, cabs, and uber service.

There is no such thing as "great public transportation". You need way longer to arrive at you destination, you also have to wait, you are exposed to other people - while on the other hand, driving is superior and it is also absolutely mandatory in this world and era to have a driver licence, specially when it comes to jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I feel you...
I think subconsciously you are afraid tbh

I actually got a call from driving school just yesterday. I was actually afraid of it and I am not even joking, my body became a bit shaky. It is truly over at this point.

I actually got a call from driving school just yesterday. I was actually afraid of it and I am not even joking, my body became a bit shaky. It is truly over at this point.
Hope you can drive one day, my friend
You'll make it

Hope you can drive one day, my friend
You'll make it

No, it is unfortunately over since I lack the general ability to drive. I would actually sell my soul to a demon or perform any kind of dark magic in order to obtain the ability to drive.

• JFL
Reactions: Saoirsecel
No, it is unfortunately over since I lack the general ability to drive. I would actually sell my soul to a demon or perform any kind of dark magic in order to obtain the ability to drive.
Then i don't know, maybe train with videos on YouTube, ask to people to show you like family members, etc. But never give up at all, no matter what and trust in your dreams.

Then i don't know, maybe train with videos on YouTube, ask to people to show you like family members, etc. But never give up at all, no matter what and trust in your dreams.

That is a cope though.

• So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
YES OF COURSE SON
C KLASSE WITH 18 OR DEATH

almost 20 and no, what's the point of it when too poor to have a car

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4563
There is no such thing as "great public transportation". You need way longer to arrive at you destination, you also have to wait, you are exposed to other people - while on the other hand, driving is superior and it is also absolutely mandatory in this world and era to have a driver licence, specially when it comes to jobs.
truth for carreer.
I never lived in a big city like city centre paris or something. I assume that's like the few places on earth you don't need a car. because metro is always within 5 - 10 minutes distance of walking. But still need drivers license then also, so can rent a car for fun or ativities outside of city. And for work probs also.

I have both by the way.
driver license since 18.
and I sahred ownership of car with my mother since i was like 23 and first started earning money. And i got my own car at like 27 orso. Never went back after that. Car is having some freedom; even if it's just a shitty car it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 616
Yes but no car
Death sentence if you don’t have a BMW or Audi at least

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Americans don't count since you guys drive automatic the easy shit

can you drive go-karts?

truth for carreer.
I never lived in a big city like city centre paris or something. I assume that's like the few places on earth you don't need a car. because metro is always within 5 - 10 minutes distance of walking. But still need drivers license then also, so can rent a car for fun or ativities outside of city. And for work probs also.

I have both by the way.
driver license since 18.
and I sahred ownership of car with my mother since i was like 23 and first started earning money. And i got my own car at like 27 orso. Never went back after that. Car is having some freedom; even if it's just a shitty car it doesn't matter.
Here in Sweden you don't need a car at all if you live in the big cities and work in the city centre, public transportation is actually better for many people and way cheaper. I got my license at 19 but I don't need a car at all in my daily life.

Having a car is very liberating tho, it's nice to take a drive through the countryside with some friends. I'm thinking of getting some cheap small car just for leisure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616