I don't have one. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm a trucel

im ugly so no

Obviously incel

Yes because I kissed a girl, how is that fakecel
Experiences:
  • Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.
Discussion of personal romantic/sexual experiences outside of the forum may result in a warning or ban.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9801
Yeh. She’s pissed me off today tho, went in a mood cause I didnt want to take bins out:lul::lul:

Experiences:
  • Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. Discussion of paid sex is allowed as an exception, as the community has voted to allow it.
Discussion of personal romantic/sexual experiences outside of the forum may result in a warning or ban.
Nigha this is not .is

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you get propositioned by curryfoids at parties :chad:
okay and? I am still incel 5'5 dravidian who gets no bitches
Experiences:
bragging =/= fakecel

Yeh. She’s pissed me off today tho, went in a mood cause I didnt want to take bins out:lul::lul:
how regularly do you have sex with her? Do foids like sex?

how regularly do you have sex with her? Do foids like sex?
Daily for most part, but if we both have excessively busy weeks then like 3-4 times a week

Depends on girl to girl…most people like sex tbh. But some girls have lower sex drive..like my gf’s best friend for eg, she doesn’t care that much about sex

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 8608
Daily for most part, but if we both have excessively busy weeks then like 3-4 times a week

Depends on girl to girl…most people like sex tbh. But some girls have lower sex drive..like my gf’s best friend for eg, she doesn’t care that much about sex
is it true that foids judge you if you cum too quickly?

is it true that foids judge you if you cum too quickly?
Yeh they might complain. I luckily can go again in pretty much a few secs if I cum too quick. Ideally at least 10 mins yakhi otherwise they complain