Do you have a strong hate for any authority figure?

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
By authority figure I mean parents, teachers, etc
No person likes to be told what to do but they just think: well that sucks I have to do it. That's it.
Me for example: a teacher tells me to be quiet. I start to hate him and try to avoid him at all cost
They would talk to me after the class just an casual conversation and I would get uncomfortable.

Even I had some teachers that were amazing and were the favorite of everyone. They would mandate me a simple
thing and I still wouldn't like him at all. This person would interact with their students like if he were their friends, I still wouldn't be able to treat him like one.

There was this teacher that was really nice and she checked my notebook and there was something that I didn't have and I grabbed my notebook and leave the class. I didn't want to do that, it was very rude and impulsive of me. I felt I was about to explode.

Worst part is when it comes with my parents. My mother has always treat me like if I were her best friend,
but the moment she would get upset to me like any normal parent, I could dislike her more and more. It happened when I was teenager, I used to
make her cry often which it's something I really regret. Fortunately I no longer get mad at her even if she straight calls me a piece of shit (something she would never do)

I really hate this part of myself. Because of this I couldn't have a normal relationship with her and always acted cold/neutral towards her.
Also you may thing I was a spoiled child, but my parents were more strict with me than my retarded friends parent's with them.
I really really regret this.
To this day, I have no idea why I behave like this, what could be wrong with my brain? I had a normal childhood no traumas

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 43822
Yes. I used to be a problematic child who disrespected his stupid teachers (although there are also some teachers that I DO appreciate a lot). I learned from that, and now I'm more diplomatic/kind (that doesn't mean that I don't have, sometimes, resentment towards "authority figures").

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and LooksOrDeath
If for authorities figures you mean police, military, etc. The answer is, not at the moment tbh.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Not a single subatomic particle

• +1
long ah post 💀

By authority figure I mean parents, teachers, etc
No person likes to be told what to do but they just think: well that sucks I have to do it. That's it.
Me for example: a teacher tells me to be quiet. I start to hate him and try to avoid him at all cost
They would talk to me after the class just an casual conversation and I would get uncomfortable.

Even I had some teachers that were amazing and were the favorite of everyone. They would mandate me a simple
thing and I still wouldn't like him at all. This person would interact with their students like if he were their friends, I still wouldn't be able to treat him like one.

There was this teacher that was really nice and she checked my notebook and there was something that I didn't have and I grabbed my notebook and leave the class. I didn't want to do that, it was very rude and impulsive of me. I felt I was about to explode.

Worst part is when it comes with my parents. My mother has always treat me like if I were her best friend,
but the moment she would get upset to me like any normal parent, I could dislike her more and more. It happened when I was teenager, I used to
make her cry often which it's something I really regret. Fortunately I no longer get mad at her even if she straight calls me a piece of shit (something she would never do)

I really hate this part of myself. Because of this I couldn't have a normal relationship with her and always acted cold/neutral towards her.
Also you may thing I was a spoiled child, but my parents were more strict with me than my retarded friends parent's with them.
I really really regret this.
To this day, I have no idea why I behave like this, what could be wrong with my brain? I had a normal childhood no traumas
Grow the fuck up then. You sound insufferable

• +1