• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 21044
yep

happy-old-man.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: gigacumster3000
retarded signature
because woman never worked before, and now 60% of the work force and 70% of college students are females so they pay taxes and are a costumer( indirect tax payers)
feminism was created for this, to slash paying wages in half and receive double tax.
so you won't do shit by not working.

retarded signature
because woman never worked before, and now 60% of the work force and 70% of college students are females so they pay taxes and are a costumer( indirect tax payers)
feminism was created for this, to slash paying wages in half and receive double tax.
so you won't do shit by not working.
are you retarded or something? me not paying taxes is enough, im not being used by cucked soyciety haha

IMG 20230511 181557

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I ate mine because hungy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
I had 36 teeth and 8 were removed because I didn't have enough space.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
i lost my 1 teeth before puberty

I have 30, 2 wisdom teeth recently removed due to bimax. However one I couldn't clean anyways due to lack of space and lower one didn't come out all the way

I have 30, 2 wisdom teeth recently removed due to bimax. However one I couldn't clean anyways due to lack of space and lower one didn't come out all the way
mogs me

Yea i have all my 32 teeth, which doesn't mean shit tbh, cuz i still look recessed af. I've seen xrays and ct from peoples here who had extractions and their foward growth is way better than mine.

Yea i have all my 32 teeth, which doesn't mean shit tbh, cuz i still look recessed af. I've seen xrays and ct from peoples here who had extractions and their foward growth is way better than mine.
my face is good even though i lost teeth. i think im lucky.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detective