Do you have alot of moles?Do they annoy you

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Posts
10,287
Reputation
11,474
I have like 30 total on my entire body and they kind of annoy me so Im gonna try to remove them on Monday with this shit device I ordered.
You have them too?Do you care about removing them?
 
Yes I will get them removed
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I have some but they are really small so I am not bothered
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
As long as they arent on my face idc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Yes I will get them removed

Yeah same. I won't care about the smaller ones that are into the skin. But I have a couple on my arms /chest that literally sticks out. Will definitely get them removed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I have a couple small ones on my face, theyre not obvious by any means and i doubt girls would give a shit
 
I have a couple small ones on my face, theyre not obvious by any means and i doubt girls would give a shit
i willslap you with my cock then
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Im gonna try to remove them on Monday with this shit device I ordered.

Isn't that dangerous btw? Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've heard that a doctor have to inspect your moles properly before you remove them? Can probably also leave worse scars than when getting it done by a professional. I'll be going to a professional for sure. What device did you get?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Mogger
86155192-mole-graven-uit-het-vuil-dier-cartoon-karakter.jpg
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Finalchad and Deleted member 5683
Yeah same. I won't care about the smaller ones that are into the skin. But I have a couple on my arms /chest that literally sticks out. Will definitely get them removed.
I think I will remove one on my upper chest and all the ones on my face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352 and jackthenerd
Isn't that dangerous btw? Maybe I'm wrong here, but I've heard that a doctor have to inspect your moles properly before you remove them? Can probably also leave worse scars than when getting it done by a professional. I'll be going to a professional for sure. What device did you get?
39AEE723 C956 45BB 93F1 2CA1B8E16D83
I know that there are risks.
Thats why Im starting with the ones on my legs and arms. And see what happens before face
Its supposed to arrive on monday i will see
 
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Screenshot 2
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2352

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
5
Views
50
horseman
horseman
L
Replies
0
Views
10
levisko
L
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
39
Resonant
Resonant
Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
129
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
B
Replies
23
Views
96
whiskers52
whiskers52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top