Do you have any before and after profile images of yourself before you got braces and after braces were removed?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Human
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Posts
2,672
Reputation
3,065
Hello, I'm considering getting braces, but I'm afraid braces will retract my face by pulling my (front) teeth backward, making my chin, face and cheeks appear sunken, while also reducing tongue space and causing sleep apnea. In other words, I'm afraid braces will ruin my face.

I have heard anti-orthodontics claims mostly from the orthotropics communities online. So, do you have any images of you, showing your facial profile before and after braces treatment? I would like to see if braces really ruin your face or it's just a myth...
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
I'm also wondering
 
i went from ltn to chadlite with braces ama
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27253
elastic braces gave me a hooked nose,
one of me eye"s got bigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: NCKAxBNSMH

Similar threads

M
Replies
4
Views
14
MacBurger
M
dopaminerd
Replies
3
Views
93
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
emilio.looksmax
Replies
7
Views
131
emilio.looksmax
emilio.looksmax
G
Replies
3
Views
42
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
feefz
Replies
7
Views
41
feefz
feefz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top