Do you have family history of mental illnesses?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I have a family history of schizophrenia, anxiety and depression.
Explains my mental state too.
Is anyone else mentally ill in your famipy?

• +1
Reactions: shibo and thickdickdaddy27
Tons. Lots of narcissism and dementia from mom's side of the family. From dad's side, addiction problems, anger management problems, depression, even a bit of sociopathy just for that extra kick. I got about 3/4 of all the heritable mental diseases I possibly could have while my brother got away with just some mild depression. He's better-looking than me, too. The genetic lottery is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, thickdickdaddy27 and AbandonShip
Tons. Lots of narcissism and dementia from mom's side of the family. From dad's side, addiction problems, anger management problems, depression, even a bit of sociopathy just for that extra kick. I got about 3/4 of all the heritable mental diseases I possibly could have while my brother got away with just some mild depression. He's better-looking than me, too. The genetic lottery is brutal.
Mentally unhealthy people should be castrated imo

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and AbandonShip
Extroversion and low inhibness is so dominant in my family I don't believe my fucking luck

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Depression and possibly schizophrenia

• +1
Yeah depression and anxiety since I was 14 years old. I've also been in an extremely dissociative mind state for 4 years now since i hit my head pretty seriously in a car crash..

• +1
My dads a legit narcy

• +1