Your an incel cause of your looks, nothing else

Sure if your actually mentally ill I get it, but your “non nt” because your ugly bro. It’s really that simple. You don’t have any mental illnesses or disabilities you were just ugly and got constant negative reinforcement which fucked up your brain chemistry.

Non nt = probably ugly anyway so cope all you want
i already know bhai

I was diagnosed at 8. But my issues from being non NT are far more than just women. If you only talk about your autism in terms of women then you’re just ugly I agree. My issues affect far more than that though.
Same, my biggest problems ever were academic too, I would literally have panic attacks when I had to do a test.
But even then you could say my problem was enveriourmental, school fucked me up in so many ways. I wasn't born as aspie,.

It's as simple as
Good life= good mental health
How are you going to develop a good mentality as someone who has to endure hell everyday?
People nowadays are just more AWARE of how crappy their life is, because they get to keep up with Chad n Stacy on TikTok 24/7.
Most mentally ills folks are simply BLACKPILLED average people. You can't be a normie with a High IQ way of thinking. That's what Jew doctors are trying to fix.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Zenis