Do you have female best friend?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Title....also have you told her about blackpill?I have told mine about it....jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
>me with 20k posts on incels.is
>female friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3202 and .👽.
I’ve not had a female friend in a long time. Last one threw me under the bus and started treating me as if I’m mentally slow.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
If she took blackpill and agreed to it, then you can possibly run the pity game and fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Chad69
having a female friend = automatically NT. get the fuck out nigger before u fry ur dopamine receptors beyond repair

I used to, but i fell in love with her and asked her out but she rejected me. Nietzsche said that when a male and female become friends, one of them will always end up falling in love with the other.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, RAITEIII, Dwarfmaxxer and 2 others
I used to until I said in the group chat that it was boring hanging out with them, then I got exiled.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3202
Nope. Never even had a girls number jfl

Nope. P in v or fuck off.

I have a good friend that I've known for a few years.

Never told her about the blackpill jfl

never have had a female freind only in early childhood

What is a FEE MALE???!

I did up until grade 9

not best friend but friend of 8 years

She's extremly blackpilled that mother fucker lol and also a beast with no emotions.

Sometimes I tell her she has the temperament I should have and me the one she should have lol

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
if you have friends that arent incels/wizards/mentally ill then you're NT and shouldn't be here

fuck no, double digit T levels if you have a female friend.

My ego is too big for female friendships. Not saying it's bad or good, but the women who "friendzoned" my ass made it pretty obvious I just didn't meet the hotness criteria (never in words), or there's a better fish in the sea for them. Seeing that girl with a different guy would kind of rub it into my face. I personally couldn't handle seeing that shit without going ape. I'd feel extremely cucked if I had to witness that.