Do you have friends who are female? Yes or no?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I was wondering

Never, they don't like me and im ugly

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
don't have any friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15917 and 1 other person
yes and i hate spending time with them tbh (not even in an incel "i hate females" way, just dont have too much in common), wish i had more guy friends most of my friends at uni are girls

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes but you cannot really form a deep friendship with a girl like you would with a guy. Different wavelengths

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Yes but you cannot really form a deep friendship with a girl like you would with a guy. Different wavelengths
cant even form a good friendship with my mom because of that

My best friend is a female srs :lul:

I was wondering
The vast majority of my friends are female. inb4 "muh cuck" comments but it's just more fun with them, at least where I live. Plus when we hang out a lot it's easier to shift into a more sexual relationship. I have more fuckbuddies than male friends. I have three guy friends who I do business with, go to the gym with, etc. but the guys in my country are fucking boring.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I can’t form relations with any girl, they feel too alien to me, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Girls really, REALLY want to be friends with me. do they want to do anything sexual? NO romantic? NO

No, and its because of my looks not of my personality. I was wondering if my personality was trash and thats why I didnt have many male friends and none female, yet I managed to make a female friend online and we talked almost non stop everyday for a month, only for her to invent a bs excuse to block me after she saw a less frauded pic of my face. Just lol if you think you can have female friends as a sub mid tier normie and not being used for money or something else but you.