Do you have good ressources to improve texting Game ?

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
I'm already around HTN and this is when having game is very useful. My game is to aggressive and redpill, when it works women really do everything I want but it fails too often.
Can somebody pinpoint ressources to increase texting game and or want to discuss it ?
Take care buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and Deleted member 28896
Post some screenshots

HTN wasting time with texting

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
No sry do you have books or examples ?

What do you mean ?
I'll give you the magical texting book after you've provided evidence of being a real one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
There you go, read this and you'll achieve success.

Attachments

• 3674465_A_Luciferians_View_Deity_Work_and_Ideas_for_Finding_and_Diversifying_Your_Practice-2.pdf
    765.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3674464_The_Grand_Grimoire_1.pdf
    839.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lstar2005
I'm already around HTN and this is when having game is very useful. My game is to aggressive and redpill, when it works women really do everything I want but it fails too often.
Can somebody pinpoint ressources to increase texting game and or want to discuss it ?
Take care buddy boyos.
Example :

I’m @yayatourer you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER

quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don’t give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect

im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

Take care buddy boyos.
Chad doesn’t need any texting game