Do YOU have NT music tastes

i dont but the girls i meet also dont either. last bitch lstened to some korean dj lol

I'm trying to get a more NT music taste by listening to old school MCing, comedic rap and hip hop otherwise I like acid techno and black metal.
Black metal is great what kind do you like ? I'm a noob in this genre so atmo & depressive
Tried lots of war & raw black but its rarely my thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Xangsane
i dont but the girls i meet also dont either. last bitch lstened to some korean dj lol
Bitches be saying they love music then either listen to artists because they're hot or because their friends like them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Black metal is great what kind do you like ? I'm a noob in this genre so atmo & depressive
Tried lots of war & raw black but its rarely my thing
UZLAGA, Rotting Christ, Party Cannon, In The Woods. Know them?

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
No, but it doesnt matter
My best friends listen to the same shit
And i could make new friends at pretty much every show i go to

UZLAGA, Rotting Christ, Party Cannon, In The Woods. Know them?
RC & ItW yeah but they're extremely famous. The other two a bit more obscure so no sadly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Every time I tell a hoe I love music I only talk about rap / pop & rockI like, can't be seen talking about xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx and shii

Thats the kinda thing you should hide until you bagged her unless she clearly into it
I actually think non nt music is the one non nt thing you can get away with when it comes to nt and that's because these days foids are all into new age leftist shit and foids have this mindset of "I go to music festivals and smoke weed and vibe with anything and everything" attitude

So long as it's not totally weird like Opera or classic if you liked some weird songs from the 70s they wouldn't mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
No, but it doesnt matter
My best friends listen to the same shit
And i could make new friends at pretty much every show i go to
Going to show isnt worth it imo
Either goes way too hard for you to bother with girls
Or too boring so you focus on girls

But its fine if you dont like music, for me its the biggest cope to a boring life

Going to show isnt worth it imo
Either goes way too hard for you to bother with girls
Or too boring so you focus on girls

But its fine if you dont like music, for me its the biggest cope to a boring life
I dont focus on girls, i said friends
The only girls that i added on instagram after shows are tge one that approached me
Not every single second of your life should be about girls

I actually think non nt music is the one non nt thing you can get away with when it comes to nt and that's because these days foids are all into new age leftist shit and foids have this mindset of "I go to music festivals and smoke weed and vibe with anything and everything" attitude

So long as it's not totally weird like Opera or classic if you liked some weird songs from the 70s they wouldn't mind
I kinda agree, I think they'd be fine, some who are actually really into music would even appreciate your non NT music, but classical would rarely get a pass since it would be seen as obnoxious or pretentious (which is just a cope and insecurity from people who dont like/understand it jfl)

But at the same time, I think some people would avoid me if they heard this

• +1
Reactions: Ozsaraal
I dont focus on girls, i said friends
The only girls that i added on instagram after shows are tge one that approached me
Not every single second of your life should be about girls
I know you go to raves

I kinda agree, I think they'd be fine, some who are actually really into music would even appreciate your non NT music, but classical would rarely get a pass since it would be seen as obnoxious or pretentious (which is just a cope and insecurity from people who dont like/understand it jfl)

But at the same time, I think some people would avoid me if they heard this

Agreed see that song that I heard is cool almost like rock I don't know what it is though jfl but it transpires into like a psychopathic sound which mogs, but normies wouldn't like it even though they say there open to anything

• +1
I‘m not ashamed of my music taste. Once i listened to Lana Del Rey in front of my female Co worker and she was shocked and said: I’ve never seen a man listening to fucking Lana del Rey, i said, it’s good music
Foids love Lana del ray because it’s their hypergamous white chad high class fantasy music

absolutely not

• So Sad
Agreed see that song that I heard is cool almost like rock I don't know what it is though jfl but it transpires into like a psychopathic sound which mogs, but normies wouldn't like it even though they say there open to anything
Its a techdeathgrind band. You should try Obscura by Gorguts or 43% Burnt by TDEP (completely different genres tho)

RC & ItW yeah but they're extremely famous. The other two a bit more obscure so no sadly
Extremely famous among the black metal crowd, but to normies? Probably not.

Extremely famous among the black metal crowd, but to normies? Probably not.
Yeah thats what I meant I don't see why I would be talking bout normies when they barely know Metallica

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• +1
no im boomer af but who cares

happy 25 years anniversary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Slayer
I exclusively listen to anime hardstyle remixes, while delivering pizzas, while in the gym, while playing sports.

The ones where it's like vegeta telling goku "I won't tolerate failure" speech then the beat drop ya get me

So cold 👺 the bitches fuck with it too ong

I exclusively listen to anime hardstyle remixes, while delivering pizzas, while in the gym, while playing sports.

The ones where it's like vegeta telling goku "I won't tolerate failure" speech then the beat drop ya get me

So cold 👺 the bitches fuck with it too ong
Blud atp listen to audiobooks instead

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
What kind gang
Idk, rn I do one of Dostoyevski. But I listen so much to music so I havent progressed on it for months jfl