murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
title

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and <6PSLcel
yes

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
Yes, I can recognize patterns. Sometimes it will take me days or months, sometimes years, but I can.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and <6PSLcel
White people are so cucked nowadays, they don’t realize we’re not all equal.
im the lowest caste of "white" that exist.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
A) if you start to believe there's hope and you can succeed you tend to keep doing what's in your best interest

B) conversely if your mental space has become suppressed and you are discouraged you tend to consciously or unconsciously fuck yourself over

also if you take to heart bullshit mainstream advice or the negative opinions of people who know nothing about you, you usually end up with B, because this leads to a suppressed mental space (JFL at you if you are this weak minded though)

if you're up you tend to keep going up, if you're down you tend to keep going down

does that count as a pattern?

• +1
yes above average

• +1
A) if you start to believe there's hope and you can succeed you tend to keep doing what's in your best interest

B) conversely if your mental space has become suppressed and you are discouraged you tend to consciously or unconsciously fuck yourself over

also if you take to heart bullshit mainstream advice or the negative opinions of people who know nothing about you, you usually end up with B, because this leads to a suppressed mental space (JFL at you if you are this weak minded though)

if you're up you tend to keep going up, if you're down you tend to keep going down

does that count as a pattern?
i didnt order a yappuccino lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
Yes

• +1
Psychs like shrooms and LSD increase pattern recognition. I wonder if there's drugs that do the opposite. Maybe datura? Idk. Alcohol probably.

White people are so cucked nowadays, they don’t realize we’re not all equal.
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and yeeyeeslayer
His pinkoid genetics are making him simp for Cummins again
Would you not cross the street if you see a Tyrone sagging his pants and wearing grills on the same sidewalk as you?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
His pinkoid genetics are making him simp for Cummins again
It’s hilarious he will always just be seen as a black dude by his beloved white poeple, just a lighter skin one

• JFL
If you see someone of a different descent, do you approach differently?

Depending on the place, yes. Statistics are important. Darker people are more likely to murder, rob, and rape you than lighter people.

• +1
B
It’s hilarious he will always just be seen as a black dude by his beloved white poeple, just a lighter skin one
I dont even love white people :lul::lul:. Only white women

B

I dont even love white people :lul::lul:. Only white women
I mean I don’t have anything against white ppl but I love their women too

• JFL
Depending on the place, yes. Statistics are important. Darker people are more likely to murder, rob, and rape you than lighter people.
These retarded ethnics like @yeeyeeslayer and @PrinceLuenLeoncur think its racist to think like this

• JFL
These retarded ethnics like @yeeyeeslayer and @PrinceLuenLeoncur think its racist to think like this

It's a fact. They can't deny it. Rather than blaming us for seeing the obvious, they should work on themselves to end that stereotype. But we know that's never going to happen because it's part of their nature to be more aggressive and less civilized. Darkies are genetically incapable of measuring up to the standards of White society.

• JFL
@yeeyeeslayer I don’t hate on asians even though they’re ethnics. They just don’t commit crimes or ruin it for everyone

• JFL
@yeeyeeslayer I don’t hate on asians even though they’re ethnics. They just don’t commit crimes or ruin it for everyone
HAHAHAHA GET OUT OF HERE YOUVE CLOWNED THEM ALOT

• Hmm...
  • JFL
How? I just say that JBW fucks them over.
Your like a different type of racist towards them than the type you are towards blacks and MENAs

But still racist lowkey

• JFL
Your like a different type of racist towards them than the type you are towards blacks and MENAs

But still racist lowkey
Im never racist to asians stfu. I praise their high iq and low crime rates all the time

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer find me one comment

Im never racist to asians stfu. I praise their high iq and low crime rates all the time
I like/respect them too tbh

Esp cuz they gave us anime 😻

• +1
another one @Debetro
I don't know how he looks like. Maybe he is gypsy balkanite or a central asian, yesterday I was talking exclusively about actual pure slavs.

• JFL