do you have social anxiety

do you get anxious

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
does the average org user get anxious when talking to people or in social settings?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i have crippling social anxiety i cant talk to people

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 14693, slavicpsycho and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 26642 and try2beme
i always avoid social interaction as much as i can

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, slavicpsycho, Shekel and 5 others
yes when im out i just wanna escape and get home

im a scared pathetic grown man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, autistic_tendencies and Shekel
Only females can have social anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Aladin
Used to have but it’s decreasing a bit because I know I’m sub5 and don’t care about anything rn. It’s pretty much over

• +1
Reactions: Degar, Shekel and Deleted member 22924
Used to have but it’s decreasing a bit because I know I’m sub5 and don’t care about anything rn. It’s pretty much over
When I accept there is no point trying I turn into a complete social weirdo an say strange shit to people

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
When I accept there is no point trying I turn into a complete social weirdo an say strange shit to people
Nah just don’t think about the blackpill boyo

When I need to hold some presentation in front of other people or if I talk to HQNP woman, I get borderline panic attacks. Shortness of breath, sweating, shaking...

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20399, castelldefels and 2 others
When I need to hold some presentation in front of other people or if I talk to HQNP woman, I get borderline panic attacks. Shortness of breath, sweating, shaking...
im scared of phone calls too. Im actually decent 1 on 1 with women in terms of being scared. I just dont know how to properly communicate and make the conversation interesting

you are an idiot who believes in nofap, so maybe if you just retain semen you will get better

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, stevielake, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Yes. we all have it as a result of being ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 18879
In groups I get anxious, one on one works just fine though. People often express that they like my company when it's just me and them. If there's others then I usually just fade away because my autism makes it hard for me to efficiently process and respond to social cues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 18879
you are an idiot who believes in nofap, so maybe if you just retain semen you will get better
nigga i dont believe in no fap :lul:

I only get social anxiety if I'm presenting in front of a crowd of people or speaking to multiple people at once. I'm fine if its just one on one.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
In groups I get anxious, one on one works just fine though. People often express that they like my company when it's just me and them. If there's others then I usually just fade away because my autism makes it hard for me to efficiently process and respond to social cues.
Yeah, this is pretty much me.