Do you have the blue eye gene?

:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

Screenshot 20240729 091439 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
bro you've seen my hand:ROFLMAO:
Hands mean nothing tho I've seen curries with way paler legs and arms than me and yet their face was dark as coal. I think you are trolling because you have brownish hair and skin is not dark at all. What's your roots may I ask

• JFL
Hands mean nothing tho I've seen curries with way paler legs and arms than me and yet their face was dark as coal. I think you are trolling because you have brownish hair and skin is not dark at all. What's your roots may I ask
World Cup Football GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I have green-hazel but i want light blue

Last edited:
  • So Sad
@Debetro rate me

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Debetro
Basically do you have at least a 50% of giving your kids blue eyes (if you fuck a blue eyed girl)?

I have hazel eyes and I think my copy of the brown eye gene(s) is pretty weak since there is streaks of blue and green anyways so I think I have a 75% chance of making blue/green eyed kids and a 25% of making a hazel or brown eye kid.
I don't really understand it neither.
My french side family, all of them has blue eyes ranging from A50-A17(my dad has A17)
While my thai side family, some of them like my mother has T40 eyes.
I got T30 but do I really have the OCA2 genes but they are not presumably predominant or I don't have it at all.
Guess the best way to test it out is doing a medical test but I don't really have time for it.

• Love it
IMG 20240729 120425

Yes

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
who cares everyone will be born goodlooking with colored eyes thanks to gene editing in 20 yrs

Just in this thread to say that eye color is not controlled by one gene like it was initially thought and is a very popular misconception. Eye color is controlled by many genes. The misconception is usually ingrained into students accidentally when teachers or some textbooks speak about Punnett squares and inheritance.

Basically do you have at least a 50% of giving your kids blue eyes (if you fuck a blue eyed girl)?

I have hazel eyes and I think my copy of the brown eye gene(s) is pretty weak since there is streaks of blue and green anyways so I think I have a 75% chance of making blue/green eyed kids and a 25% of making a hazel or brown eye kid.

Pretty fucking brutal if you have two copies of brown eye genes. That's the T50 deathnic combo. Why live? Your eyes are so dense with melanocytes that even eye bleaching procedures can't help you. My eyes were looking amber in the mirror today, just like pic provided.
View attachment 3057062

Imagine having eyes like fucking this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's fucking over. Jfl at not having a very visible limbal ring and pupil that can be distinguished from iris.
View attachment 3057063

I thank Odin every day that I only got medium level melanin deposition so my eye lightening can go smoothly. I'll have decreased melanin content by at least 40% (surely more from the strength of my stack and baseline colour). Will be light blue soon with dark straight eyebrows and heavy browridge and positive canthal tilt. I'll stare down every sub A10cel on the street once I ascend.
View attachment 3057064
The chance is not 50% is mostly around 35, dark, skin eyes and hair are more predominant in the dna then blonde hair and blue eyes, if you had 3 children with her, if you are lucky maybe 1 children will have her eyes