Do you have too much money and want to statusmaxx? (PRMaxxing)

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I'll be only giving out this advice because that's what I would personally do if I had anywhere from 5k-20k saved up at the moment. But I obviously don't. I know a lot of things about PR and have many connections in this space, but I don't have a lot of resources. I'm "a bit of an expert" myself I could say I guess.

So statusmaxxing?

Two words. Buy PR.

Now you might be asking yourself, why would I need PR? I'm not a company trying to convince people to buy my shit with articles... Why do I need this shit?

Well, PR can help you with one of the most important things connected with social media. That is getting the infamous blue badge on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and any other social media platform out there.

BLUE BADGE

instagram-verified-accounts-july-16-2018.jpg

I personally believe that followers matter less than this blue check, since it's not hard to see accounts with 1 million+ followers that don't even have this badge. Now this badge can also be pretty powerful because it makes you stand out from others. It makes your comments stand above everybody else's, basically comments from verified profiles always show up at the top in the comments section. People also trust you more, plus it's A LOT easier to DM famous people and chances are much higher they will respond to you if you have the blue badge.

At the end of the day, if you care about followers and likes, comments etc., you can buy them pretty cheaply as well if you need them (PM me if u need more info).

Screenshot 2022 08 31 at 220604

What type of PR can be bought with money?

Articles on sites like this can also be bought with money:

Screenshot 2022 08 31 at 221238

2560px-Forbes_logo.svg.png

1200px-VOGUE_revista_-_logo.png

& MANY MORE

Even Forbes, which is creme de la creme in the world of PR and it usually costs 5k+$ (7k+$ if you want your name in the title of the article) can be bought.

Other benefits of PR

News articles show up when people Google your name. Works extremely well for entrepreneurs to show that they are the best in the business.

Screenshot 2022 08 31 at 222047

Google Knowledge Panel

This is that box that shows up when someone googles your name, usually only bigger celebrities with their own Wikipedia pages and extremely notable people tend to have this, but there's a way around this. It gives out information about the person, their name, their career title (actor, musician, singer, basketball player, entrepreneur etc.), you can also set it up to say your education, height and so on.

Now in my opinion GKP is a pretty big deal, usually when people google you and see this, they will instantly get impressed and think that you are very famous.

You also get a google knowledge panel once Google finds out enough information about you, which usually does if you buy an Entrepreneur or Forbes article or any of the bigger news sites.

There are also other ways and methods to get the Google Knowledge Panel that are cheaper, but they have more limited options.

Screenshot 2022 08 31 at 221935

Hope you learned something useful from this thread. You can always PM me if you have any questions about this field, or even better if you have some knowledge and experience with PR business yourself I'll be happy to discuss about it with more people :)

I could make a longer thread, but I don't think I should go further into more detail about how things work. I could point you towards the right direction if you have a lot of money saved up and want to statusmaxx tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Loki, babineux and 5 others
So completely useless for any user here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 21620 and Alexanderr
I'd need to get rich first.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
So completely useless for any user here
Just sharing to give some ideas to people who were wondering how non-famous rappers with 30k followers get blue badges on IG and how the industry worked

How do I buy blue badge

I'll be only giving out this advice because that's what I would personally do if I had anywhere from 5k-20k saved up at the moment. But I obviously don't. I know a lot of things about PR and have many connections in this space, but I don't have a lot of resources. I'm "a bit of an expert" myself I could say I guess.

So statusmaxxing?

Two words. Buy PR.

Now you might be asking yourself, why would I need PR? I'm not a company trying to convince people to buy my shit with articles... Why do I need this shit?

Well, PR can help you with one of the most important things connected with social media. That is getting the infamous blue badge on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and any other social media platform out there.

BLUE BADGE

I personally believe that followers matter less than this blue check, since it's not hard to see accounts with 1 million+ followers that don't even have this badge. Now this badge can also be pretty powerful because it makes you stand out from others. It makes your comments stand above everybody else's, basically comments from verified profiles always show up at the top in the comments section. People also trust you more, plus it's A LOT easier to DM famous people and chances are much higher they will respond to you if you have the blue badge.

At the end of the day, if you care about followers and likes, comments etc., you can buy them pretty cheaply as well if you need them (PM me if u need more info).

View attachment 1847158

View attachment 1847161

& MANY MORE

Even Forbes, which is creme de la creme in the world of PR and it usually costs 5k+$ (7k+$ if you want your name in the title of the article) can be bought.

Other benefits of PR

News articles show up when people Google your name. Works extremely well for entrepreneurs to show that they are the best in the business.

View attachment 1847169

Google Knowledge Panel

This is that box that shows up when someone googles your name, usually only bigger celebrities with their own Wikipedia pages and extremely notable people tend to have this, but there's a way around this. It gives out information about the person, their name, their career title (actor, musician, singer, basketball player, entrepreneur etc.), you can also set it up to say your education, height and so on.

Now in my opinion GKP is a pretty big deal, usually when people google you and see this, they will instantly get impressed and think that you are very famous.

You also get a google knowledge panel once Google finds out enough information about you, which usually does if you buy an Entrepreneur or Forbes article or any of the bigger news sites.

There are also other ways and methods to get the Google Knowledge Panel that are cheaper, but they have more limited options.

View attachment 1847172

Hope you learned something useful from this thread. You can always PM me if you have any questions about this field, or even better if you have some knowledge and experience with PR business yourself I'll be happy to discuss about it with more people :)

I could make a longer thread, but I don't think I should go further into more detail about how things work. I could point you towards the right direction if you have a lot of money saved up and want to statusmaxx tho.
No lol stay in english speaking countries fuck anywhere else in the world they all learned english too at this point because they know its superior

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitch
useless for me

Good thread!

So statusmaxxing?

Two words. Buy PR.

BLUE BADGE

View attachment 1847158

View attachment 1847161

& MANY MORE

Other benefits of PR

View attachment 1847169

Google Knowledge Panel

View attachment 1847172

To my understanding you can't get a blue checkmark from payed promotion, but it might very well make you more famous which will result in a article written about you without you paying for it, good thread

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Prince charming
To my understanding you can't get a blue checkmark from payed promotion, but it might very well make you more famous which will result in a article written about you without you paying for it, good thread
Well, this is where you’re wrong.

The articles that are bought in my industry don’t state that they are “promotion” articles.

Legit journalists that write let’s say about up and coming musicians or entrepreneurs once a week need some type of content. And you pay them to write about you, so you are paying the journalist specifically and not the company itself. In which case if you went the paying the website directly route they would just give you an article spot under “promotions”, which obviously couldn’t be used to get someone verified.

So what I’m talking about here is more of a under the table deal with real journalists that write you a real “organic” article, not PR campaigns run like advertisements by news sources/online magazines.

• Woah
Well, this is where you’re wrong.

The articles that are bought in my industry don’t state that they are “promotion” articles.

Legit journalists that write let’s say about up and coming musicians or entrepreneurs once a week need some type of content. And you pay them to write about you, so you are paying the journalist specifically and not the company itself. In which case if you went the paying the website directly route they would just give you an article spot under “promotions”, which obviously couldn’t be used to get someone verified.

So what I’m talking about here is more of a under the table deal with real journalists that write you a real “organic” article, not PR campaigns run like advertisements by news sources/online magazines.
Damn mirin! I'll look into it in a few months then or when I hit 50k IG followers

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Bitch
Damn mirin! I'll look into it in a few months then or when I hit 50k IG followers
No problem man, feel free to shoot me a DM whenever you decide

• Love it