Do you hope this will happen to Andrew Tate?

reborn

reborn

Banned
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Posts
3,580
Reputation
5,818
He was in fact motivating me eventhough he is a complete scam. He was also entertaining me well. And he was pissing of feminazis which is always a good thing. Do you guys also hope Tate will be released? I hope he gets released.

I don't think so though. I fear he will rot for years.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
Yes he speaks bollocks but he's NT
 
He was in fact motivating me eventhough he is a complete scam. He was also entertaining me well. And he was pissing of feminazis which is always a good thing. Do you guys also hope Tate will be released? I hope he gets released.

I don't think so though. I fear he will rot for years.
1673957643644347
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and the BULL
they've already done irreparable damage to his character as it is and seized most of his assets,even if he
is released I can't imagine how he is going to cope with the quality of life he will have ahead of him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: reborn
they've already done irreparable damage to his character as it is and seized most of his assets,even if he
is released I can't imagine how he is going to cope with the quality of life he will have ahead of him.

He will probably LDAR and sign up for an account on .org while getting fat.
 
He is the perfect punch bag for leftists and feminists, an ugly overcompensating trad larper
Feminist are better with him that withouth him
 
He is the perfect punch bag for leftists and feminists, an ugly overcompensating trad larper
Feminist are better with him that withouth him

True tbh. Haven't considered it this way.
 
I dont hope he is relased . He probably will fly out and rape young girls
 
fuck tate, he made blackpill facts look like a joke. "you don't get girls sweetie?? maybe you should stop being a mysoginist abuser human trafficker like tate"
 

Similar threads

Notcel
Replies
7
Views
39
markored
markored
Short
Replies
2
Views
67
cobicado901
cobicado901
price.
Replies
2
Views
65
_MVP_
_MVP_
ragingmanlet
Replies
28
Views
272
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
Short
Replies
12
Views
107
NDscandi
NDscandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top