Do you intend to get women pregnant when dating?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Surly the whole point of it is to get a kid. Were all wanting to date hot girls because it feels better but imagine how good it feels to impregnate a hot girl?

So being in a 2 year LTR is nothing to be proud of. If shes notshowing signs of saying kids then would you stay around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, lutte and joeveniro
Surly the whole point of it is to get a kid. Were all wanting to date hot girls because it feels better but imagine how good it feels to impregnate a hot girl?

So being in a 2 year LTR is nothing to be proud of. If shes notshowing signs of saying kids then would you stay around
Nah, stay woke when you are with girls, especially desperate ones. The older they get, the more they want to bait you into nutting in them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Nah, stay woke when you are with girls, especially desperate ones. The older they get, the more they want to bait you into nutting in them
But surely that's the whole point. You want the pride of having the kid

I could maybe want kids one day, but I also want sex and fun without having kids at first

I impregnated a fat girl because she lied to me about taking the pill, but I induced her to abort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back