Do you know any guide/post about…

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
How to change the gonial angle and have good mandibular growth, because my jaw looks like a woman's and my father's jaw is too masculine and square 120-130 degrees of gonial angle to be more specific.

before saying hardmaxxing, yes I have considered doing it but first I want to see if there is another alternative before going through these fucked up procedures.

How to change the gonial angle and have good mandibular growth, because my jaw looks like a woman's and my father's jaw is too masculine and square 120-130 degrees of gonial angle to be more specific.

before saying hardmaxxing, yes I have considered doing it but first I want to see if there is another alternative before going through these fucked up procedures.
lol @ believing. that one can change the gonial angle and mandibular growth with softmaxxing cope

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and RoyaleWithCheese
No, you need surgery. Mewing and proper breathing can help a bit over time especially if you're still a kid, but is largely cope. Right now you're looking at jaw implants or filler, and maybe genio. Or a combination of the three. Don't fall for the cope on youtube and tiktok, they're just farming views. Brett Maverick did not get his chad jaw from fucking mewing. He has good genes and probably got filler or surgery too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
lol @ believing. that one can change the gonial angle and mandibular growth with softmaxxing cope
softmaxxing no, something more different I think I saw a post from someone who talked about how he changed his gonial angle due to hgh + testo and hard gym (by the way I'm 15 years old)

No, you need surgery. Mewing and proper breathing can help a bit over time especially if you're still a kid, but is largely cope. Right now you're looking at jaw implants or filler, and maybe genio. Or a combination of the three. Don't fall for the cope on youtube and tiktok, they're just farming views. Brett Maverick did not get his chad jaw from fucking mewing. He has good genes and probably got filler or surgery too.
And what type of implants do you think would be best for the gonial angle?

• +1
softmaxxing no, something more different I think I saw a post from someone who talked about how he changed his gonial angle due to hgh + testo and hard gym (by the way I'm 15 years old)
it's mostly genetics. But, puberty growth phase, can make or break a guy. So, maximise puberty growth potential, by: 1. have good neutrition (getting all needed minerals/vitamines; and only be in maintenance or slight deficit mode). 2. don't be fat. 3. sport/compete/gym so to pump up da T-levels. have active lifestyle. 4. get enough consistent sleep.
Doing these 4 things, one should at least make use of ones natty genetic potentials.

• +1