Do you know how to fight?

funny u use this one as an example because it's probably the most useful martial art for IRL/street fight
keep butt scooting on concrete in the missionary position thinking that's how you win fights :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
keep butt scooting on concrete in the missionary position thinking that's how you win fights :forcedsmile:
It's not even that but the fact that your opponent can hit a weak spot or your head can easily be stomped into the concrete by another dude.

ive been doing kickboxing for some time before, i still got mechanics but am rusty

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Did taekwondo for like a decade(black belt 2 dans). Also, dabbled briefly in kickboxing. Haven't practiced any in years. I am a full gymcell now, quite simply because I find it more enjoyable than martial arts.

Last physical fight I've been in was back in highschool. Haven't beaten(or get beaten by) anyone since then. So no street experience. I deescalate if things get too heated.

• +1
I pretty much don’t have fighting experience but when I do fight I hit hard and put my fingers in their eyeballs

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Narcissus🥀
What martial arts do you do?
Do you have any street expertise?

Me personally I do boxing, and I have very good street experience (somewhat traumatic ngl)

Wbu?
I would beat youre ass for sure

• +1
I love to break other's ego.
Wish we could fight, I love a good fight.
Gonfreecss

You reckon you could take me on? I am from Looks Maffia. The original organisation of this forum. These man all have big cojones. I will break youre legs and r@p you. I am looking forward already :aheago::aheago:

• JFL
View attachment 2868865
You reckon you could take me on? I am from Looks Maffia. The original organisation of this forum. These man all have big cojones. I will break youre legs and r@p you. I am looking forward already :aheago::aheago:
JFL another kaido wannabe @PrinceLuenLeoncur

You're just a MEMBER of a fallen organization, meanwhile I'm the CAPTAIN of the Narcy pirates.

And what??
You're looking forward to rape me?
":aheago::aheago:" what is this???

I will knock the gay out of you, then I'll make you walk the plank and feed you to the sharks, they love the taste of faggots.
Gargamel walk the plank

muay thai

• +1
JFL another kaido wannabe @PrinceLuenLeoncur

You're just a MEMBER of a fallen organization, meanwhile I'm the CAPTAIN of the Narcy pirates.

And what??
You're looking forward to rape me?
":aheago::aheago:" what is this???

I will knock the gay out of you, then I'll make you walk the plank and feed you to the sharks, they love the taste of faggots.
View attachment 2868878
My official ranking might be member but in secret I controlled the whole organisation. I am manipulator. Pirates are nothing but bums. I will kill you bro

• +1
I have some experience with kick boxing and Brazilian Ju Jedcuy and have been in a few actual fights

• +1

Me personally I do boxing, and I have very good street experience (somewhat traumatic ngl)

Wbu?
I took judo for a few months when I was about 4, and about six months of shotokan when I was around 10. I was the youngest student in judo and the oldest in shotokan.

Aside from that I beat many kids' asses throughout the years growing up from 6 - 18 years old. I got in plenty of fights at daycare, at school, on the bus, on the way home from the bus, in the neighborhoods I've lived, and when I was sent away in the summers during my early childhood. Only lost one in that stretch of time, when I was in 7th grade and was up against a 9th grader.

In my adult life, from 23 to 33 I can only say I've been in three good fights. In two of them I won hands down, but the other one I was sucker punched real bad when drunk with two Polish dudes. The dude put my tooth through my lip but his friend grabbed me from my behind and they ended up throwing me out of their apartment before I could get the better of him. I had him by the neck I remember. I was very drunk and only remember bits. Bastard took advantage of me getting very drunk on baijiu before hitting me because he didn't like my politics.

• +1

Wbu?
Learned Kung Fu when I was 8 all we did was jumping jacks

I train sometimes at home and I have fought in street before and I never lost I always have the toxic trait of thinking I can beat anyone even tho I'm not confident enough to talk to a child

• +1
Boxing experience and streetfight experience from living in the slums of Brooklyn

• +1
I know 127 different type of martial arts