do you know someone who killed himself/herself ?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
title title

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
yea, he was a 5'2 recessed white boy who turned trans and got bullied for it

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Kingcel32, Darkthrone and 6 others
yes some people have suicided in my family

actually my family is not incel on that side, most of the men are decent looking and tall, but yea they are very mentally ill, like legit schizo and stuff

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
yes
he was 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Yes, his name was Leonardo DiCaprio

• Woah
Reactions: sibience and Salieri
yes
he was 5'4
yea, he was a 5'2 recessed white boy who turned trans and got bullied for it

just reminder of the famous very brutal black pill statistic that suicide risk is negatively correlated with height and this correlation is linear with every inch gained with no deviations below the previous height at any point

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16369, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience
Yes bro, @Rupert Pupkin bullied him to sui

He also said he was ugly, maybe that's the main reason I think and other reasons like the bullying just made it worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 9801
He also said he was ugly, maybe that's the main reason I think and other reasons like the bullying just made it worse.
Rip

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
God wilp punish you for this

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 8608
A boy of my football club jumped in front of a train at like 16. Guy was really popular had a good looking girlfriend. He didn't left a goodbye letter and till this day no one knew why he did it. Not even his close friends or girlfriend.
Only signals his brother noticed was that 2 times during cycling he went in a weird state and started to cross intersection like he was done with life and trying to get hit.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and MagaPutinism
yes some people have suicided in my family

actually my family is not incel on that side, most of the men are decent looking and tall, but yea they are very mentally ill, like legit schizo and stuff
Im not surprised.

These type of men and women were in my family, they tried to tell me that I was a weak man and I would be a very ugly man when I grew up but if I agreed with them to give into schizo delusions and morbid projections that caused massive issues with other family members, I would be a fit family member. I shot it all down, called them insane, and they tried to slander and accuse me of disturbing shit, some of which they self-admitted to.

I ran, I was homeless, I have not talked to anyone from that category in a long time. I've found that mental illness sticks with you if you stay with crazy morons.

Since then I have accepted that humans are apes and very stupid, therefore I would never listen to another one or take anything a person says to me at heart ever again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Salieri
My best friend/roomate catched the bus last year (commited suicide)

I guarantee my uncle won't make it to 2030

Yeah one of my high school buddies shot himself with a shotgun. It was so unexpected. He had good life too like htn country boy and had cute girlfriend. He worked at zinc plant and was going into trade school he seemed to be doing well in life.

I guess you don’t know how people are really feeling until it’s too late

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad