Do you know the ins and outs of taking good photos?

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
If not, you'd better get that skill. It'd occurred to me that that's one of the most important things you can learn to master. I used to think all that was bluepill cope normie stuff, but today I was fiddling around with my phone camera and between the regular selfie camera and one with proper ISO, shutter rate, and colouring and aspect ratios, I look like a different person. If that be the case, you need to be identifying your best features and figure what kind of ISO and lighting and filters bring out your good features and minimize your bad.

The takeaway from this is:

PSL is more important than IRL

In an age of social media, how you look in photos may be more important than IRL interactions

IRL interactions are far more forgiving. Social media photos are 2d representations . of you that make or break,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and autistic_tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel
Use a professional high def camera like canon

I am pretty good at this. What matters most is good light. Light can make a world of a difference. I can turn the ugliest motherfucker into a chad.

Unfortunately once the girl sees you in real life it's over.

anyone used like hollywood filter morph on tinder and then met up with girls?

Where’s the guide jfl

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
anyone used like hollywood filter morph on tinder and then met up with girls?
Hollywood filter legit only gives u better skin coloring not much else changes. Use bb and concealer for that

Hollywood filter legit only gives u better skin coloring not much else changes. Use bb and concealer for that
just gives a little extra oomph, but yeah it might be mostly skin. How do you find correct bb color? and can you use sunscreen on top?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
just gives a little extra oomph, but yeah it might be mostly skin. How do you find correct bb color? and can you use sunscreen on top?
I use a light tone bb spf since I’m quite pale but you can find correct tone with images etc

I am pretty good at this. What matters most is good light. Light can make a world of a difference. I can turn the ugliest motherfucker into a chad.

Unfortunately once the girl sees you in real life it's over.
If you're short or facially ugly that's absolutely true but having good photos is an absolute must if you want to run internet pretty boy game or want to statusmax.