Do you know this guy?

D

Deleted member 21179

Iron
Look at the videos guys

Some of you know the instagram or like the reddit profile of this guy who ascended with mewing(no surgery)?

Oh and btw, now u cant say mewing doesnt work 😜😜😜

Its always goes with these fucking people that goes puberty and gets lean from body maxing.

Look at the videos guys

Some of you know the instagram or like the reddit profile of this guy who ascended with mewing(no surgery)?

name is syrianpsycho and he is larping he got filler in lips and jaw, also rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
Look at the videos guys

He did plastic surgery.

One thing he definitely did - NECK LIFT. He had a TERRIBLE jaw. Literally incel-tier.

Then, I can bet he also had filler, implants and/or osteotomies for the jaw... because why not, if he already cut his neck anyways?

This is NOT puberty.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Elvisandreaa, Verse and 1 other person
He did plastic surgery.

One thing he definitely did - NECK LIFT. He had a TERRIBLE jaw. Literally incel-tier.

Then, I can bet he also had filler, implants and/or osteotomies for the jaw... because why not, if he already cut his neck anyways?

This is NOT puberty.

Attachments

• 017F6CCC-C56B-42C6-8A63-C153C94B9685.jpeg
    017F6CCC-C56B-42C6-8A63-C153C94B9685.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 22126
BULLSHIT :Comfy:

Oh, wait, CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI:
sexy chris hemsworth GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 20370
name is syrianpsycho and he is larping he got filler in lips and jaw, also rhinoplasty
Thanks for the name

For the surgery:

Attachments

• 8D094EB2-C6BA-4D97-B013-AFD03F56E267.jpeg
    8D094EB2-C6BA-4D97-B013-AFD03F56E267.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 0
Its always goes with these fucking people that goes puberty and gets lean from body maxing.
Its not puberty bro, its all mewing and skin care and probably also chin tucks

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Verse
Thanks for the name

For the surgery:
he's clearly lying, your nose cannot go from crooked to dead straight from mewing alone especially not after 20, furthermore his gonial angle changed significantly and considering it can't be from puberty it is safe to say he got surgery

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Xangsane and Deleted member 17920
he's clearly lying, your nose cannot go from crooked to dead straight from mewing alone especially not after 20, furthermore his gonial angle changed significantly and considering it can't be from puberty it is safe to say he got surgery
No bro thats what mewing does. He probably hard mewed

Attachments

• Mewing.gif
    Mewing.gif
    274.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Artemis and Verse
Jfl at people just thinking it’s puberty

Muh mewing

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Artemis
okay, claim rhinoplasty, jaw implant, fine whatever. my nose looks exactly the same as it ever did, it got narrow after taking accutane & losing said inflammation…
BUT TO SAY I GOT LIP INJECTIONS?!? HAHAHAHAHAH. you can see in my transformation vids, i had and still have the same lips. skin around was so chubby it made em look smaller than they actually are.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
okay, claim rhinoplasty, jaw implant, fine whatever. my nose looks exactly the same as it ever did, it got narrow after taking accutane & losing said inflammation…
BUT TO SAY I GOT LIP INJECTIONS?!? HAHAHAHAHAH. you can see in my transformation vids, i had and still have the same lips. skin around was so chubby it made em look smaller than they actually are.
thats nice and all but how can you cope getting post rep ratio mogged by me? 3:1 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
You did a Neck Lift. Your neck looked like this guy's "before":
Necj

Turkey neck is OnLY possible to remove surgically.

And don't you date "mew" me, you liar :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Verse
debatable.

on the one hand it could be surgery

on the other hand it could have been:

mewing, chewing, gym , skincare, hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
mirin the larp but his nose went from crooked to straight that is something you can not refute, there is no denying syrianpsycho got some cosmetic procedures the dude is clearly not afraid of them he said he would get skin grafts just because of 1 tiny spot he had

debatable.

on the one hand it could be surgery

on the other hand it could have been:

mewing, chewing, gym , skincare, hair
just change your whole gonial angle with chewing gum theory

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Look at the videos guys

He has a similar jawline to his brother… now atleased…

mirin the larp but his nose went from crooked to straight that is something you can not refute, there is no denying syrianpsycho got some cosmetic procedures the dude is clearly not afraid of them he said he would get skin grafts just because of 1 tiny spot he had
when did i ever say that WHAT
also it’s still crooked, just depends on angle. i often have hair that falls over my nose, which covers it

Mewing does in fact straighten the nose a bit, just like it did with salludon.