I know 5 hard surgerymaxxers from this forum. Every single one got botched and looks uncanny. The moral of the story:

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Jonnyboi
You arnt tho, not possible
you would say the same to this guy and tell him to get a trimax but he just got a genio and ascended...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-28 154421.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 154421.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-08-28 154438.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 154438.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
@6ft4 Got maxilla surgery and looks like a chipmunk now despite he looked fine before. Literally paid money to deform himself at 6ft4. Holy shit what a retard

@dr_looksmax got nose surgery which fair he had a bad nose before. But now he looks like a Michael Jackson botched alien freak and its still big

@some ginger manlet that i know got jaw surgery at 5ft3. Despite I told him a million times he needs LL and hair dye. But now he looks like a weird gigachad jaw. Like overly big. It looks cringe. Along with the fact its clearly still over at 5ft3 and ginger and 30k down the drain

@some manlet Indian guy that I know got leg lengthening surgery. And he was freaking out cos they botched him and he got bow legs and he felt like he looked super alien. And had to get corrective surgery (pay for it, not free) and not even sure if they fixed it or not.

Tldr surgery makes u look uncanny 95% of the time.

Moral of the story is just stop being a retard thinking ur muh smart for getting surgery.

Your not smart. Your just an autistic retard who missed the tan gym and fashion memo.

Just do what normal adjusted people do. Tan, good fashion, get a good body(not through roids as you'll bald), that's honestly all you need.
How about Amnesia

• +1
you would say the same to this guy and tell him to get a trimax but he just got a genio and ascended...
Yea just a genio....

• +1
Yea just a genio....

• +1

They both did rihno and genio and mostly just their side improved

• +1
They both did rihno and genio and mostly just their side improved
ur correct and he is the same person, when did I say I want to be a chad, just want a normal side profile like him cos I have the same side profile he did...... maybe a little better

• +1
ur correct and he is the same person, when did I say I want to be a chad, just want a normal side profile like him cos I have the same side profile he did...... maybe a little better
Depends on how downswang you are too send a side profile

• +1
@6ft4 Got maxilla surgery and looks like a chipmunk now despite he looked fine before. Literally paid money to deform himself at 6ft4. Holy shit what a retard

@dr_looksmax got nose surgery which fair he had a bad nose before. But now he looks like a Michael Jackson botched alien freak and its still big

@some ginger manlet that i know got jaw surgery at 5ft3. Despite I told him a million times he needs LL and hair dye. But now he looks like a weird gigachad jaw. Like overly big. It looks cringe. Along with the fact its clearly still over at 5ft3 and ginger and 30k down the drain

@some manlet Indian guy that I know got leg lengthening surgery. And he was freaking out cos they botched him and he got bow legs and he felt like he looked super alien. And had to get corrective surgery (pay for it, not free) and not even sure if they fixed it or not.

Tldr surgery makes u look uncanny 95% of the time.

Moral of the story is just stop being a retard thinking ur muh smart for getting surgery.

Your not smart. Your just an autistic retard who missed the tan gym and fashion memo.

Just do what normal adjusted people do. Tan, good fashion, get a good body(not through roids as you'll bald), that's honestly all you need.
> You need LL
> Noo don't do LL it's bad for you

Just choose one you fucking retard