Do you know what I personally find delusional?

Do you want to marry a foid with a low (below 3)body count?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Wanting to get into an LTR with and eventually marrying a woman who is a virgin or has an extremely low body count, from a stable, tight family, meanwhile you have a double-digit body count.

Women like these often want their husbands to also have low body counts, and will run away if she finds out that he has a double-digit body count.

I've been talking to a user who is of the same religion (but different sect), same ethnicity as me, who said he's given up on chasing white western women and wants to marry a Muslim virgin woman. Yet he still wants to "fuck about with more girls", oh the hypocrisy.

Personally I think he has to kiss that dream goodbye because women like those are gonna be extremely selective based on that alone. I personally am seeing him settling with just some average, ordinary American (white or Latina) girl.

I want to marry a girl like this and despite my sexual urges, I keep my body count as low as I can, and I don't want it to exceed 5 (lifetime). So far I'm on a laycount of 1 at 24, but that sadly was from a failed relationship because the girl wasn't nice.

I cope with masturbation and lucid dreaming while I'm on that mission to find the perfect girl for me.

To me, it's also hypocritical to want the top girls in terms of sexual morals yet you don't have them yourself.

@6.5PSL had a great tiktok video which explained this well in which lads wanted to LTR girls with very low laycounts but themselves had double or triple-digit laycounts. These lads were mostly black NT normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
is it more delusional than pretending to be a chad on incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345, gamma and 4 others
I came here to vote.

Oh wait you didn't make a poll thread this time, too lazy to read bye:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
why the fuck you telling the bitch your body count, just lie
but see im not sure that crossed your mind because you're too nice for your own good

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
why the fuck you telling the bitch your body count, just lie
but see im not sure that crossed your mind because you're too nice for your own good
She's gonna find out just like how we'll find out about hers.

@Lygodactylus

Imo the most important thing for a woman is that other women fancy you. So more sexual partners is seen as a plus, as long as it isn't uglier girls and prostitutes. I think that's just female psychology, if she ends up having more partners than you than that would cause problems in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
you make me feel good about myself tbh .literal chad with good pheno and wide frame aesthetic body with prettyboy looks crying about not getting a girl ???

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
but youre a good person tbh

• Love it
  • +1
I've been talking to a user who is of the same religion (but different sect), same ethnicity as me, who said he's given up on chasing white western women and wants to marry a Muslim virgin woman. Yet he still wants to "fuck about with more girls", oh the hypocrisy.
Thanks for not tagging me nigga :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
Me too tbh. It's over for serious relationship cels, same as @Birdcell's case :(
you are looking at the wrong place brothers. if you want a serious relationship maybe go to a village where there are less progressive people

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
i request op to post his childhood pics

• JFL
you are looking at the wrong place brothers. if you want a serious relationship maybe go to a village where there are less progressive people
Based, there are some Siberian villages I've been thinking about :)

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and currylightskin
  • +1
you make me feel good about myself tbh .literal chad with good pheno and wide frame aesthetic body with prettyboy looks crying about not getting a girl ???
It's more to it than just nabbing a girl. I'm looking for specific personality traits and other soft traits in a future wife.

It's very easy for me to nab a girl yes but her personality, closeness with family, willingness to accept my way of life, educated, wants children, not fat, not skinny, etc all matter an awful lot to me.

but youre a good person tbh
Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
It's more to it than just nabbing a girl. I'm looking for specific personality traits and other soft traits in a future wife.

It's very easy for me to nab a girl yes but her personality, closeness with family, willingness to accept my way of life, educated, wants children, not fat, not skinny, etc all matter an awful lot to me.

Thank you!

• Love it
Imo the most important thing for a woman is that other women fancy you. So more sexual partners is seen as a plus, as long as it isn't uglier girls and prostitutes. I think that's just female psychology, if she ends up having more partners than you than that would cause problems in the relationship
So in my case would I have to worry if a girl had 3 partners?

So in my case would I have to worry if a girl had 3 partners?
Well no, as long as you like the person. If hers is like 20 and you're still at 1, than obviously I'd assume there to be some problems in sexual compatiblity

• So Sad
of course no one wants a whore but a man can get away with slightly more than a women tbh. ofc, if you actually want that fairy tale love than having a low body count is vital but let’s be realistic no one will get that in this generation

• So Sad
of course no one wants a whore but a man can get away with slightly more than a women tbh. ofc, if you actually want that fairy tale love than having a low body count is vital but let’s be realistic no one will get that in this generation
Who won't get that, the modern women of today?

Who won't get that, the modern women of today?
no one will get the fairy tale type love. Love is created rather than found so it takes commitment and effort. No one is willing to commit or put in the effort anymore. Both partners would also need to be empathetic and understanding, respective of each other and selfless in addition to fully dedicating themselves to each other, even when things gets hard and the love is seemingly “lost”. And this is all on top of the fact that they need to be sexually compatible and have somewhat matching personalities and hobbies/interests. And ofc, a low body count is pretty much required because of the pair bonding aspect.

quite sad tbh but oh well

• So Sad
no one will get the fairy tale type love. Love is created rather than found so it takes commitment and effort. No one is willing to commit or put in the effort anymore. Both partners would also need to be empathetic and understanding, respective of each other and selfless in addition to fully dedicating themselves to each other, even when things gets hard and the love is seemingly “lost”. And this is all on top of the fact that they need to be sexually compatible and have somewhat matching personalities and hobbies/interests. And ofc, a low body count is pretty much required because of the pair bonding aspect.

quite sad tbh but oh well
Do you think I'd have a hard time getting a girl that I want?

Your so bluepilled its insane

• Hmm...
i find it delsusional u think ur a chadlite based off morphed remini pics

• WTF
i find it delsusional u think ur a chadlite based off morphed remini pics

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157