Do you like being (un)circumcised? If so, why?

Do you like being (un)circumcised? What's your circumcision status?

• Total voters
At least the flipside is that we don't need to worry about balanitis and phimosis.
What's balantis? I never had phimosis coz I could move it back no problem
Never even had hygiene issues down there either despite not knows wtf it was lol

There is much less maintenance being circumcised defo and girls say it looks better but idgaf about that
I know here in UK who prefer it coz it's different, looks great and is deemed cleaner
But again I don't care what they think lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Oh and no, I won't mutilate my kids. Sex feels better when uncut. No reason to cut.

Never even had hygiene issues down there either despite not knows wtf it was lol

There is much less maintenance being circumcised defo and girls say it looks better but idgaf about that
I know here in UK who prefer it coz it's different, looks great and is deemed cleaner

Balanitis is when the head of the penis is swollen and sore.

Balanitis is not usually serious but it's important to see a GP to find out what's causing it.

Check if you have balanitis
With balanitis, the head of your penis is usually:

red, swollen, itchy and sore
Other symptoms can include:

pain when peeing
a thick discharge that comes from under your foreskin
bleeding around your foreskin
an unpleasant smell
difficulty pulling back your foreskin – though in young children it's normal to have a tight foreskin

I’m good with being uncut. The glans is much more sensitive.

The worst is you got to keep it clean and dry, so I usually pull my foreskin back after showering for a half hour to dry.
I also generally take 3x 5 min cold showers everyday cuz I’m a sweaty pig

Reminder: guys who got cut in adulthood report that sex doesn't feel as good as it used to.
I have a friend who isnt cut and said sex doesnt feel good to him

• +1
I have a friend who isnt cut and said sex doesnt feel good to him
Some people don't enjoy sex as much as others. However he would enjoy sex less if he would be cut.

I never get dick cheese even when I dont wash my penis. Srs
srsly the cheese dick thing is so fucking dumb. i could not shower or wash for two weeks and still not cheese dick. pretty sure only children or people with phimosis have that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Phimosis plays a big role in why I am a 40 yo virgin. Would you rather get mutilated or stay a virgin for the rest of your life? Because that's bascially the choice I have.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
I enjoy not getting jewed at birth. My foreskin gives me more sensitivity whenever I use my fleshlight. :feelsgood:

Phimosis plays a big role in why I am a 40 yo virgin. Would you rather get mutilated or stay a virgin for the rest of your life? Because that's bascially the choice I have.
I did stretches to cure my phimosis, but my face plays a bigger role in being incel. Dick doesn't matter if no girl approaches your subhuman ass. :feelswah:

I never get dick cheese even when I dont wash my penis. Srs
I get it when I don't shower for 3+ days, but it isn't that bad. A quick rinse and it's gone tho I do enjoy looking at it and wish a girl would suck it clean. :feelshah:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Solar
I get it when I don't shower for 3+ days, but it isn't that bad. A quick rinse and it's gone tho I do enjoy looking at it and wish a girl would suck it clean. :feelshah:

I once saw a video of a dude who tricked a girl into sucking his dick while wearing a blindfold and his dick was full of cheese. It was clean after she was done though.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I once saw a video of a dude who tricked a girl into sucking his dick while wearing a blindfold and his dick was full of cheese. It was clean after she was done though.
I know which one you're talking about. :love:

I used to get it as a kid only but I remember I loved smelling it:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
srsly the cheese dick thing is so fucking dumb. i could not shower or wash for two weeks and still not cheese dick. pretty sure only children or people with phimosis have that shit
Yeh legit this
Used to get it as a kid only

I used to get it as a kid only but I remember I loved smelling it:Comfy:
It smells good (stinky, but in a good way) and I like opening and closing my foreskin to see the cheese break and spread. If you listen closely, you can even hear it crisp. :love:

I heard many African and brown girls here in the uk reject a guy's dick because he's uncut. They're more accustomed to circumcision hence they want it more than white girls who are used to white uncut dicks here.
yeah circumsised is the ideal but if you look like vinnie hacker most girls wont care

• +1
Reminder: guys who got cut in adulthood report that sex doesn't feel as good as it used to.

the difference is minimal

what decreases pleasure tangibly are condoms

I wish I was cut, I have phimosis I’m literally deformed. God did not mean for me to have sex or to breed, it was just not meant to be. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Being uncut increases a woman's sexual pleasure because of the rubbing sensation of the foreskin going up and down.

The difference is not minimal.

What are you basing that statement on?

my experience. had sex a couple of times in hs, had problems with the foreskin (in the erect state) and it was pretty uncomfortable, there were moments when i felt like my frenulum was gonna break

after a while, i went to the urologist who said my case is not really severe, and that applying some gel and stretching the foreskin for a couple of months should fix it. i couldn't bother doing that shit so i just told her to chop it off

my sexual experience after that is pretty much the same. glans is indeed much less sensitive when i'm flaccid, but it's the same as before when I'm erect

btw, i got to watch the procedure because I could see the reflection of them doing it on the ceiling (some kind of glass-like material), the angle was perfect

ofc, that's just my experience, can't claim that's a standard situation

Last edited:
  • +1
Remember anyone who’s uncut as an adult could just to get cut tomorrow but 99% of us won’t do it because it’s common sense that it’s pointless and detrimental

Those who got cut as kids have no choice but to live with it - so they have to cope that it has some sort of benefit to them. Part of this cope is also mutilating their sons for no reason to help rationalise their own mutilation in their minds

Remember anyone who’s uncut as an adult could just to get cut tomorrow but 99% of us won’t do it because it’s common sense that it’s pointless and detrimental

Those who got cut as kids have no choice but to live with it - so they have to cope that it has some sort of benefit to them. Part of this cope is also mutilating their sons for no reason to help rationalise their own mutilation in their minds

why are you so startled about this if you are uncircumcised, lmao

Just mutilate babies theory