do you like girls with square or V jawline?

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Posts
5,334
Reputation
7,170
which do you prefer, is it a deal breaker? personally yes square jawline is ugly af on girls

square
Vk7uLLr6_400x400.jpg
Angelina Jolie jawline





V
1a9963bf82408880ce86b97eb406781b.jpg
d5826a5f071fa3b56b7888c8d3195feb.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6467
V jaw line
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Taylor Hill:love:
 
both lol, i can't afford to be picky
 
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva
aint in position to choose tbh
 
V for fucking and square for breeding
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crowley, crosshold and Subhuman Philtrum
  • +1
Reactions: Vanquished and Deleted member 1338
Both look good but like V shaped a little more
 
Square can work if it is soft, but ideally foids should have a well defined but small, fragile jaw.
I will always find Angelina Jolie unattractive, she isn't ugly just unattractive to me and I never understood why!! until I knew about psl and atheistics.
 
As long as the girl's jawline doesn't look like Margot Robbie. Just by seeing a girl with a strong jaw just gives off tranny vibes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557 and Deleted member 1338
No, i don't like transgenders.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
I will always find Angelina Jolie unattractive, she isn't ugly just unattractive to me and I never understood why!! until I knew about psl and atheistics.
Yeah, obviously there's taste as well, some guys just see square jaw and all the blood cells disappear from their dick, but I don't mind the shape a lot, just how soft it looks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
I'm not picky tbh ..

I'll get what i can
 
Recently I’m getting attracted more and more to women with square jaw, it’s a signal that she carries high quality genes
 
gf has good v but her gonial angle ain't great.
 
I can like both, it depends on the rest of her face. Some girls can pull off the square masculine jaw and look hot.
 
Square cuz she would give me slayer sons.
 

Similar threads

islaymtbs
Replies
18
Views
106
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
G
Replies
0
Views
14
gmbebko
G
mr007
Replies
12
Views
43
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
bnugly
Replies
1
Views
26
kbj
kbj
manhattanbound
Replies
5
Views
46
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top