Do you like green eyes or blue eyes on women

mr007

mr007

5’11 manlet with 7 inch micropenis
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Posts
10,494
Reputation
12,795
I personally prefer green on women . Light shade one tho resemble a10 or 17 .

But I won’t dare to reproduce with brown eyed woman tho its a sin unless she is like 5’11 with great face
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity, faivc, Gen1leman and 1 other person
I personally prefer green on women . Light shade one tho resemble a10 or 17 .

But I won’t dare to reproduce with brown eyed woman tho its a sin unless she is like 5’11 with great face
Loyal
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and Mansur
Idrc, as long as the eyes are large and expressive

Light colored eyes are more untrustworthy though
 
  • +1
Reactions: mr007 and americanpakitruvcel
I personally prefer green on women . Light shade one tho resemble a10 or 17 .

But I won’t dare to reproduce with brown eyed woman tho its a sin unless she is like 5’11 with great face
green > blue, but honestly i prefer hazel eyes like dasha
 
  • +1
Reactions: mr007
Idrc, as long as the eyes are large and expressive

Light colored eyes are more untrustworthy though
Green eyes look cool on men, I’d say brown like light brown is ideal on women, but any color is fine. Shape matters most. But of course I’m saying that as a T50cel jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Green eyes look cool on men, I’d say brown like light brown is ideal on women, but any color is fine. Shape matters most. But of course I’m saying that as a T50cel jfl
All this is psl autistic cope .

A good eyes area is basically large pfl , light colour, good drak brows and positive or neutral tilt that’s about it .

Many people here downplay how important the colour is maybe they cope with their brown eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
All this is psl autistic cope .

A good eyes area is basically large pfl , light colours, good drak brows and positive or neutral tilt that’s about it .

Many people here downplay how important the colour maybe they cope with their brown eyes
Don’t see how that’s psl autism, I’m just saying what I specifically find attractive and appealing
 
Don’t see how that’s psl autism, I’m just saying what I specifically find attractive and appealing
Nah i am saying all those copes people say here muh hooding muh shape while having brown eyes
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Nah i am saying all those copes people say here muh hooding muh shape while having brown eyes
There are many attractive individuals with brown eyes, if anything I’d say you’re coping
 
doll-like pitch black t60s

IMG 9188


running eugenics game is funny you know you’re not having children with either lol
 
There are many attractive individuals with brown eyes, if anything I’d say you’re coping
You can be attractive with brown eyes but one with light eyes will always mog one with brown eyes
 

Similar threads

vampzy
Replies
3
Views
69
DeeVeeDee
DeeVeeDee
ØUROBOROS
Replies
13
Views
81
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
not.lovable_Lawa
Replies
8
Views
93
looksmaxer3431413
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top