Do you like muslims?

Do you like them?

• I wanna kill them all.( Iam a gigachad.)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I dont care about them, but they shouldnt rape me. ( Iam a cuck btw)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I like them... nothing is wrong with them ( Iam a Gigacuck.)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I use the Koran to wipe my ass with it and jizz on it like no tomorrow, indeed. (Iam a Nt.)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
Answer pls.

• Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and janglebawl
Dont care about them. And i wont vote in your gay poll

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: janglebawl, chadpreetcel123, JMax and 10 others
shit poll, kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Hades, gaypharoah and 8 others
FBIs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, JMax, Ritalincell and 1 other person
52457326 398935914252681 8467308684379160576 n

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, chadpreetcel123, Effortless and 10 others
Incel trait caring about religion

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, chadpreetcel123, JMax and 3 others
You should be banned it’s a looks max forum why the fuck are you talking about Muslim ? You made a account here to spread ur hate on Muslim ? Gigacuck poll

• +1
Reactions: northafrfrench, chadpreetcel123, Effortless and 5 others
go to offtopic u absolute retard. this section is for looksmaxxing what makes u think u should post here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber and goat2x
they are based and beat women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and SHARK
We ain't on /pol/ retard

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Theyre 100% right about something
Women shouldnt be considered equal to men when it comes to taking important decisions
Look where it led us jfl

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Are you a Zionist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and SuicideBomber
You should be banned it’s a looks max forum why the fuck are you talking about Muslim ? You made a account here to spread ur hate on Muslim ? Gigacuck poll

Why not ?

Where is the option on this poll for OP is a phaggot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Fat cunt
go to offtopic u absolute retard. this section is for looksmaxxing what makes u think u should post here.

Buhuhuhu, cry me a river. Iam not the only one who makes offtopic posts, so other people should get banned too.
Theyre 100% right about something
Women shouldnt be considered equal to men when it comes to taking important decisions
Look where it led us jfl

Yeah, but thats the only thing theyre right in.

thanks for the looksmaxing advice fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, JMax, SuicideBomber and 1 other person
Buhuhuhu, cry me a river. Iam not the only one who makes offtopic posts, so other people should get banned too.
no i mean there's an offtopic section here to discuss these things. I'm not telling u to not post offtopic but go to the offtopic section.

• Hmm...
Screenshot 20200221 004211
the mother fucking off topic section. what's ur iq anyways

• Love it
Lmao I swear to god it's always the same retard who cant even understand classical arabic who think they know islam better than muslims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and SuicideBomber
Lmao I swear to god it's always the same retard who cant even understand classical arabic who think they know islam better than muslims

Now comes the argument, that Koran is translated wrong from original Arabic language. And you have to interpret the things differently. Yeah, sure mofo. Maybe you can fool blind dumb subhumans in my fucke dup country , which are a large portion of our actual population, but not me. Iam not a braindead sheep, like all the others. So , just give up.

this belongs in offtopic section nikka

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Now comes the argument, that Koran is translated wrong from original Arabic language. And you have to interpret the things differently. Yeah, sure mofo. Maybe you can fool blind dumb subhumans in my fucke dup country , which are a large portion of our actual population, but not me. Iam not a braindead sheep, like all the others. So , just give up.
Lmao even the vast majority of muslims cant understand fuss7a JFL. If u wanna learn about islam go read something from Shahrur and not those Zionist pseudo muslim preachers. But you font want to learn you just want a scapegoat to blame all your problems on lmao

Keep crying for our superior race. Ethnics and blackcels are very jelly ITT indeed.
ethnics live 24 7 in your head rent free so much so that you decided to make a thread about muslims JFLL. how does jamals cock taste inside your mouth buddy?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Vidyacoper and EthnicelAscension
lol you must be some zionist shill JFL

the correct answer (If you're white is):

Islam is based and trad, but is not the religion of my people, therefore I am apathetic to muslims but sympathize with their traditional values and religion.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Aesthetic
Not being a Muslim in 2020 is gigacucked OP.

Imagine letting your women do as they please and letting your future wife be another man's cumsock.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, EthnicelAscension, Aesthetic and 2 others
i respect their opinions on women and they are usually jew-woke. the main issue is that they are all non-white which quite honestly is more important than the theological differences christians and muslims have. lol @ breitbart/boomer conservative copers who say "they would be just like us if they adhered to our judeo-christian culture"

Lmao even the vast majority of muslims cant understand fuss7a JFL. If u wanna learn about islam go read something from Shahrur and not those Zionist pseudo muslim preachers. But you font want to learn you just want a scapegoat to blame all your problems on lmao

I know everything, i need to know.

Islam, just like all other religions, will die due to globalization, secularism and third industrial revolution

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and SuicideBomber
I know everything, i need to know.
Whatta beautiful intellectual statement
I am curious, did you do this post because of the dude who shot people in a shisha in germany earlier ?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
lol you must be some zionist shill JFL

the correct answer (If you're white is):

Islam is based and trad, but is not the religion of my people, therefore I am apathetic to muslims but sympathize with their traditional values and religion.

Islam isnt based, just their view on fucking whore women is right. Imagine you wanna force other people into accepting your religion, because youre a fucking subhuman who cant tolerate other opinions and views.
Not being a Muslim in 2020 is gigacucked OP.

Imagine letting your women do as they please and letting your future wife be another man's cumsock.

Thats just one part of islamic religion and if you just look at one positive aspect, beside the majority of negative aspects, youre braindead.

Islam isnt based, just their view on fucking whore women is right. Imagine you wanna force other people into accepting your religion, because youre a fucking subhuman who cant tolerate other opinions and views.
sounds pretty based to me, same reason why Catholicism is based look at what they did in Africa and Latin America

Religion is NOT about being right or true

Religion is about power and control

Thats just one part of islamic religion and if you just look at one positive aspect, beside the majority of negative aspects, youre braindead.

stop bumping this retarded thread

Last edited:
Whatta beautiful intellectual statement
I am curious, did you do this post because of the dude who shot people in a shisha in germany earlier ?

Everyone, gets what he/she deserves. 😘

Seethe christcucks

WHERE IS "I AM MUSLIM"

okay right section this time. I don't like what the religion preaches specially about non believers. I've no problem with the people following the religion though, depends on the person if I'd like them or not. My best friend is a muslim too

Everyone, gets what he/she deserves. 😘
Lmao I hope you are joking because probs are those people in the shisha weren't bad people lol. But you have the right to be a psycho

sounds pretty based to me, same reason why Catholicism is based look at what they did in Africa and Latin America

Religion is NOT about being right or true

Religion is about power and control

Dont come up with Catholicism, because idc about that . You probably think iam Catholic, just because i stated that iam german. Iam Atheist and dont care about religion at all. But i begin to care when my future could be in danger and my rights are trying to be supressed from this fucked up political system and someone says iam better than you, meanwhile he has no actual proof for that, just retarded shit out of his/her brain written on a meaningless piece of paper.

Dont come up with Catholicism, because idc about that . You probably think iam Catholic, just because i stated that iam german. Iam Atheist and dont care about religion at all. But i begin to care when my future could be in danger and my rights are trying to be supressed from this fucked up political system and someone says iam better than you, meanwhile he has no actual proof for that, just retarded shit out of his/her brain written on a meaningless piece of paper.
What the fuck? That was the most mangled english I have ever read,

I am catholic you faggot

It's not my fault Germany is cucked, you think arabs are in danger from their own religion? No they're out slaying Euro bitches while European men are cucked to oblivion

Yes religion is a way to control people you dunce, the whole point is that you say you are right and better than other people and make them serve under you, I don't understand why you're so gay 🏳️‍🌈

Lmao I hope you are joking because probs are those people in the shisha weren't bad people lol. But you have the right to be a psycho

Majority of people are bad. Especially muslims. You just need to observe them and you get a view of their actual mindset in some settings. These small things are keep getting ignored from most people here, but its very easy to read them and what they actually think about people like me, even without words. They have such a high superiority complex, based on literally nothing. And subhuman germans here feed that complex until this country will finally collapses, like all the 53 countrys before where Islam got finally power.

Don’t care about them either way

you’re subanimal IQ for posting this in the looksmaxing forum and you need to go back to lookism, not that you’re wanted there either tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Aesthetic and SuicideBomber
Don’t care about them either way

you’re subanimal IQ for posting this in the looksmaxing forum and you need to go back to lookism, not that you’re wanted there either tbh

Keep crying for my individual art of posting posts in different forums where they actually dont belong. tbh
What the fuck? That was the most mangled english I have ever read,

I am catholic you faggot

It's not my fault Germany is cucked, you think arabs are in danger from their own religion? No they're out slaying Euro bitches while European men are cucked to oblivion

Yes religion is a way to control people you dunce, the whole point is that you say you are right and better than other people and make them serve under you, I don't understand why you're so gay 🏳️‍🌈

My english is very good for someone who is german, keep coping. Religion is about beliefs, nothing else. Islam is just a dictature camouflaged as religion. Muslsims kill themselves in complete muslimic countrys, because of believing that one has more faith than the other person. JFL. And you wanna tell me, this isnt fucked up?

I dont understand why you would care so much. They usually stay in their own community and even if they date outside their community with white girls why would you even care about someone else their relationship.

If anything your country might sharia maxx and become more based. Even tho i personally dont agree with it, it is way better then current society.

• JFL
I dont understand why you would care so much. They usually stay in their own community and even if they date outside their community with white girls why would you even care about someone else their relationship.

If anything your country might sharia maxx and become more based. Even tho i personally dont agree with it, it is way better then current society.

Theyre the incarnation of what i hate in humans. Bu ti wont describe it exactly, because it would be coped again with something like, "It snot like that faggot," "No, you are wrong," " Fuck off," etc.... . If you have one eye and all the others a re blind, just let the others talk trash.

Tell me how talk about religion can be racist?