Do you like muslims?

Do you like them?

• I wanna kill them all.( Iam a gigachad.)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I dont care about them, but they shouldnt rape me. ( Iam a cuck btw)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I like them... nothing is wrong with them ( Iam a Gigacuck.)

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I use the Koran to wipe my ass with it and jizz on it like no tomorrow, indeed. (Iam a Nt.)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Theyre the incarnation of what i hate in humans. Bu ti wont describe it exactly, because it would be coped again with something like, "It snot like that faggot," "No, you are wrong," " Fuck off," etc.... . If you have one eye and all the others a re blind, just let the others talk trash.
So you hate based blackpilled society? I rather have that than this degenerate shit in the west

So you hate based blackpilled society? I rather have that than this degenerate shit in the west

Whats Blackpill about that religion? You just take one aspect like whore women who get put on a leash.... i agree thats good. But THATS JUST ONE FUCKING REASON. THE OTHER REASONS ARE COUNTERPRODUCITVE TO EVERY LOGCIAL HUMAN THINKING HUMAN WHO WANTS TO HAVE HIS FREEDOM. Like myself. I would never follow their rules, jus tbecause they want me to do that and they beleive theyre superior to me. And if you really wanna do that, youre a true CUCK , like majority of germans here. Its like you invite them to rape your ass daily and you do nothing against that.

Whats Blackpill about that religion? You just take one aspect like whore women who get put on a leash.... i agree thats good. But THATS JUST ONE FUCKING REASON. THE OTHER REASONS ARE COUNTERPRODUCITVE TO EVERY LOGCIAL HUMAN THINKING HUMAN WHO WANTS TO HAVE HIS FREEDOM. Like myself. I would never follow their rules, jus tbecause they want me to do that and they beleive theyre superior to me. And if you really wanna do that, youre a true CUCK , like majority of germans here. Its like you invite them to rape your ass daily and you do nothing against that.
See you when you get executed at the Berlin palace for being an infidel

I like muslims just how i like jews: dead

go back to incels.is fag

Make a normal poll next time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Keep crying for our superior race. Ethnics and blackcels are very jelly ITT indeed.

80% of the user base here is ethnic/black tbh. And they get really mad at everything. Is funny af.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and SuicideBomber
Majority of people are bad. Especially muslims. You just need to observe them and you get a view of their actual mindset in some settings. These small things are keep getting ignored from most people here, but its very easy to read them and what they actually think about people like me, even without words. They have such a high superiority complex, based on literally nothing. And subhuman germans here feed that complex until this country will finally collapses, like all the 53 countrys before where Islam got finally power.
Jesus christ man I have been with muslims, Christian's atheist and jews all my life. You know what the main difference between them ? Nothing. There are bad mofos everywhere. Saying muslims are bad cause some terrorists are muslims is absolutely stupid. Guess what other thing terrorist have in common ? They are all men, are all men terrorists ?