do you like niggers

do you like niggers

• yes

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • wtf bro stop being racist i was trying to drink my soy milk.

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
I love all my brothers/niggers

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6942, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
Yes, I love my fellow black brothers (no homo).

But sorry guys, I find most of your women unattractive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bossman and AutisticBeaner
They're generally okay people yes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
I hate those rats who are from the hood. Nobody likes black people from the hood and their gang tradition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and CursedOne
I like blacks unless they are some obnoxious white people haters.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and AutisticBeaner
wtf bro stop being racist i was trying to drink my soy milk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
i love black people until they try to steal me tbh

I have no beef with black people.

If we reintroduce slavery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4570 and bossman
Yes, they are cool and shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
There are good and bad people of all races. Discriminating makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
I like black people but I hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Fear
I don't mind them and have nothing against them, it's just that black women (as like only ethnicity in the world) generally doesn't attract me in the slightest

Love my nigger slaves so no I'm not racist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4570
even if we bring back slavery that isnt based on race most of them will be niggers cos they all poor asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6902
It's pointless threads like this that makes the incel community look toxic to the outside world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It's pointless threads like this that makes the incel community look toxic to the outside world
Don’t be a pussy, these threads are the pinnacle of Incel philosophy, noob.

Don’t be a pussy, these threads are the pinnacle of Incel philosophy, noob.

I'm not a pussy lol, this is just pointless racism, not even the type of racism to do with the blackpill even. Just SF tier nonsense.

Of course. Every day I thank the generous government of Somalia for sending us their top rocket scientists, leading surgeons and genius architects. How can you not love them, when they contribute so much to the development of the world?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 6902
Of course. Every day I thank the generous government of Somalia for sending us their top rocket scientists, leading surgeons and genius architects. How can you not love them, when they contribute so much to the development of the world?

Ok you try growing up in Somalia and see if you could become a rocket scientist lol, even the most high IQ Asian would struggle to make anything of his life living in a very poor country.

jew-elsandtools
rope kike
Ok you try growing up in Somalia and see if you could become a rocket scientist lol, even the most high IQ Asian would struggle to make anything of his life living in a very poor country.
and why is Somalia a poor shit hole? because their population is low iq and can't build a functioning society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
jew-elsandtools
rope kike

and why is Somalia a poor shit hole? because their population is low iq and can't build a functioning society

Somalia has been at civil war for the past 30 years that was started by an armed rebel group overthrowing the government. Idk how u can blame civilians for living in a war-torn country, literally gigastupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Somalia has been at civil war for the past 30 years that was started by an armed rebel group overthrowing the government. Idk how u can blame civilians for living in a war-torn country, literally gigastupid
Dont waste ur time arguing with these niggas they’re all autistic most of them don’t have the balls to say it in irl

Muh environment
Medieval Europe wasn’t a fun fun place to live in yet they advanced and entered the Renaissance era thus leading to technological advancement and development of complex mechanized industry and just about everything else, even Persians advanced too, which is why Iranians are pretty smart and high IQ, as well as East Asians.

history doesn't go back just 30 years dumbass, chechnya has been invaded, genocided and at constant war since centuries and is still standing strong and flourishing
u need white people in africa so that civilization can function

• +1
Dont waste ur time arguing with these niggas they’re all autistic most of them don’t have the balls to say it in irl
Why’s that are a gang of Somalis gonna have a calm discussion with me if i do? Or are they gonna steal my shit and beat my ass like savages?

Why’s that are a gang of Somalis gonna have a calm discussion with me if i do? Or are they gonna steal my shit and beat my ass like savages?
Nigga who where did Somalis come from

history doesn't go back just 30 years dumbass, chechnya has been invaded, genocided and at constant war since centuries and is still standing strong and flourishing
u need white people in africa so that civilization can function

Was it standing whilst it was literally in a civil war? Find me any country that was prospering and developed during the time of civil war

Did you just read one post, read the whole conversation
No nigga I’m just saying why don’t people express their views in front others saying it behind a screen won’t change anything

I like FACEandLMS

i care about no one tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
No nigga I’m just saying why don’t people express their views in front others saying it behind a screen won’t change anything
People have expressed these views and they’ve lost their jobs and education. So yeah there’s that reason

I only hate black women

People have expressed these views and they’ve lost their jobs and education. So yeah there’s that reason
Nigga idc the consequences if u feel a certain way about a group people u say that shit right I’m front them

Nigga idc the consequences if u feel a certain way about a group people u say that shit right I’m front them
Low IQ herd logic “big government should punish you for your thoughts” retard stop posting your hive mind bullshit NPC arguments. If I won’t lose my education and job I’ll tell you exactly how I feel nigga, to your face.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Muh environment
Medieval Europe wasn’t a fun fun place to live in yet they advanced and entered the Renaissance era thus leading to technological advancement and development of complex mechanized industry and just about everything else, even Persians advanced too, which is why Iranians are pretty smart and high IQ, as well as East Asians.

Europe didn't start developing until they started to explore and invade other nations, even back in medieval times they were exploiting the fuck out of North and South America before they started with Africa. I dunno about Iranians and Asians, but I do know that their countries haven't been exploited like Africa, India and Latin America. You can't go in someone's house, steal his stuff, and wonder why he isn't as civilised as you.

• JFL
I don’t like black women in the sense that I’m not sexually attracted to them in general, not saying that I actively hate them tho.

Europe didn't start developing until they started to explore and invade other nations, even back in medieval times they were exploiting the fuck out of North and South America before they started with Africa. I dunno about Iranians and Asians, but I do know that their countries haven't been exploited like Africa, India and Latin America. You can't go in someone's house, steal his stuff, and wonder why he isn't as civilised as you.
Muh colonization

Low IQ herd logic “big government should punish you for your thoughts” retard stop posting your hive mind bullshit NPC arguments. If I won’t lose my education and job I’ll tell you exactly how I feel nigga, to your face.
JFL when did I say u should be punished for ur thoughts u fucking inbred all I’m saying people should be able to express themselves and their problems with others no ones opinion should be kept quiet man idk wat
U subhuman bastard disgusting bitch nincompoop
Bitch nigga negro dirty ass foool shit eating monkey dirty lil bitch who won’t get laid 🤗

JFL when did I say u should be punished for ur thoughts u fucking inbred all I’m saying people should be able to express themselves and their problems with others no ones opinion should be kept quiet man idk wat
Bitch nigga negro dirty ass foool shit eating monkey dirty lil bitch who won’t get laid 🤗
Seething

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
nigger chimping out

• JFL
I despise niggers.

• JFL