do you like niggers

do you like niggers

• yes

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • wtf bro stop being racist i was trying to drink my soy milk.

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
nigger chimping out
Nigga I’m from pakistan don’t insult anyone fucking one when u have been rotting here for nearly one year disgusting subhuman

Youhadaovergrownchimpanzeeasafirstlady e576b06db0ccc4bad8a3abf1a9a59229

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6902
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6902
Africans went from huts to houses, that’s positive imo

Africans didn't need colonization to go from huts to houses, you could have just like given them the blueprint on how to build a western house without murdering people and stealing resources

Africans didn't need colonization to go from huts to houses, you could have just like given them the blueprint on how to build a western house without murdering people and stealing resources
Tbh that’s how history is no one knew peace taking is the only thing they knew

It’s a transaction you see, Europeans took slave labor and resources and in return Africans got technology and infrastructure.

Tbh that’s how history is no one knew peace taking is the only thing they knew

I know but you can at least recognise it was bad lol, this guy is tryna argue that killing people helps their country

It’s a transaction you see, Europeans took slave labor and resources and in return Africans got technology and infrastructure.

Tbh Euros didn't give Africa enough technology and infrastructure when compared to how much they took. That's kinda why it wasn't a transaction, it was forced. Like euros forced their way into Africa and colonized it.

Last edited:
I know but you can at least recognise it was bad lol, this guy is tryna argue that killing people helps their country
Yes killing people is bad, but history is violent. And humans killed each other for millennia.

Yes killing people is bad, but history is violent. And humans killed each other for millennia.

I know why they did it, I know humans are violent but don't just say "muh colonization" like it didn't have negative effects and cause Europe to be rich and Africa to be poor (therefore making the Africans want to emigrate).

The correlation is all there, look at the poorest countries anywhere on earth. Guarantee they have been/are currently heavily invaded by the west. All of them.

I know why they did it, I know humans are violent but don't just say "muh colonization" like it didn't have negative effects and cause Europe to be rich and Africa to be poor (therefore making the Africans want to emigrate)
Africa wasn’t rich before hand and thus wasn’t rich afterwords. They still have billions in resources, only a fraction was taken.

Africa wasn’t rich before hand and thus wasn’t rich afterwords. They still have billions in resources, only a fraction was taken.

Last edited: