Do you look people in the eye

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
When you are spoken to, do you keep eye contact the entire time? I do that and it feels weird. I feel like I have to look away just so it doesn’t feel like I’m staring into their soul.

Tbh it feels more autistic to stare someone in the eyes than it does to look at the floor while you’re being spoken to.

Imagine staring someone in the eyes…in fact that’s weirder than not looking someone in the eyes at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 17791, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
When you are spoken to, do you keep eye contact the entire time? I do that and it feels weird. I feel like I have to look away just so it doesn’t feel like I’m staring into their soul.

Tbh it feels more autistic to stare someone in the eyes than it does to look at the floor while you’re being spoken to.

Imagine staring someone in the eyes…in fact that’s weirder than not looking someone in the eyes at all
The entire time? no. When i talk i make eye contact and look away when i think of a second word coming out of my mouth. It all happens in milliseconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
i cant lmao literally one of the reasons my ex left me was this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
i feel like only people above 30 do this, i've never had a teenager or 20+ year old hold eye contact with me or vice versa.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 6128, lutte and 3 others
i feel like only people above 30 do this, i've never had a teenager or 20+ year old hold eye contact with me or vice versa.
I stare them down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14323
Wtf
Happens to me all the time at school JFL, I maintain eye contact most of the time too

Yeah sometimes I feel like looking away but I just like glance to the side then look back again

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gogger, LooksJourney, Spierdolony and 1 other person
Wtf
Happens to me all the time at school JFL, I maintain eye contact most of the time too

Yeah sometimes I feel like looking away but I just like glance to the side then look back again
weird, i just feel like most of the people are autistic just like me.

i don't tbh. Half eye contact, half looking at like other body parts like cock or tits.
Stare them in the eyes that’s NTmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
i cant tbh, for some reason when i stare someone in the eyes for too long my eyes start to water :fuk:

wby @cloUder @lutte i need to perma stare in eyes in order to dark triad maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
i cant tbh, for some reason when i stare someone in the eyes for too long my eyes start to water :fuk:

when i go to the gym in the bus i look out the window and stare at random ppl, even in cars and shit, they look so confused :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, lutte, Tony and 1 other person
when i go to the gym in the bus i look out the window and stare at random ppl, even in cars and shit, they look so confused :feelshaha:
same :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13787

I look with my dark triad eyes at cumskin swedes and they break
or maybe i just have autist stare

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
thats easy when u stalkcel, but when u 1v1 eye contact someone is hard

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13787
If you can’t do it look at their nose. It will look to them the same as if you would look them in the eyes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6403 and germanlooks
If you can’t do it look at their nose. It will look to them the same as if you would look them in the eyes
So you’re supposed to stare? It feels like I’m scaring them

I do eye contact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So you’re supposed to stare? It feels like I’m scaring them
No jfl. You obv can look away every 5seconds or so and then look back again. Over for you tbh if I have to explain this to you

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
If you are scared making eye contact just look at their nose. They wont notice.

I am making eye contact in most occasions, sometimes when i am confronted i look away :incel::incel::incel:

you should be looking them directly in the eye when the situation calls for it, but such situations are rare

if you're autistic, i suggest watching movies and paying close attention to how the actors use eye contact

If you want to be dom you look people when you talk to them and look somewhere else when they talk to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, lutte and Prettyboy
I usually watch their tits if they are female, look elsewhere if male because direct eye contact makes me uneasy

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just stare at them,no matter what they are going think of you,let your eyes talk

• +1
I masturbate in my own mouth when I see people

• +1
I feel monotone and like they perceive me as emotionless when I stare them in the eye. That’s why I wear sunglasses in most settings it’s a massive way to feel more comfortable because your eyes are the windows to who you are and if they can’t see your eyes and eyebrows they can’t really read you

I scare the shit out of them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I miss him @Thompsonz
Hopefully he is in heaven with mavrodi waiting for delon
isnt euthanasia a ticket to hell?
what does god say about it

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
i stare into their eyes until they cum in their fruit of the loom underwear from my pure dark triad dominance

I assume Stallone is fine with it
fuark stallone is old as fuck too

big 5 meet up in heaven : delon, oldvirgin, mavrodi, stallone and kubrick

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel