do you loose minoxidil gains if you switch to once per 3 days ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
is once per 3 days enough to just maintain the gains from minoxidil ?

Switch to once per two then after two months once in three

its over for ur collagen

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
its over for ur collagen
then what's the other alternative ?

+ i saw many before afters of people who did minoxidil + dermaroller including beard minox but there is no noticeable difference in their face

then what's the other alternative ?

+ i saw many before afters of people who did minoxidil + dermaroller including beard minox but there is no noticeable difference in their face
Not everyone has enough of the enzyme for it to work well topically. Oral will get the best results, but it can have negative effects on your heart, which isn’t necessarily something you want to fuck with.

Not everyone has enough of the enzyme for it to work well topically. Oral will get the best results, but it can have negative effects on your heart, which isn’t necessarily something you want to fuck with.
i saw decent results with minoxidil + dermaroller

also what do you think about "alternatives" such as redensyl , stemoxydine , nanoxidil ?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Morbidlife
I have only used Stemoxydine of these, but technically they should work. Stemoxydine is weak though so if you want to use it I would just combine it with anything else you use. My issue with the other two is that I don’t see enough about it online that I would pick it over minoxidil.

I personally can’t be arsed to apply things topically daily so I’m just using finasteride and plan on taking 0.5mg minox orally, which shouldn’t affect the heart rate. Most alternatives to fin, duta or minox just seem to weak or experimental to me despite the claims of the companies behind them.

I have only used Stemoxydine of these, but technically they should work. Stemoxydine is weak though so if you want to use it I would just combine it with anything else you use. My issue with the other two is that I don’t see enough about it online that I would pick it over minoxidil.

I personally can’t be arsed to apply things topically daily so I’m just using finasteride and plan on taking 0.5mg minox orally, which shouldn’t affect the heart rate. Most alternatives to fin, duta or minox just seem to weak or experimental to me despite the claims of the companies behind them.
0.5mg of oral minoxidil is enough to keep the gains you got with topical ?

i only use every few days but i dont wash it off in between, so its more like i apply it then it sits for three days. I have had luck with this method and my hair doesnt seem to be thinning out. Ive got semi agressive MPB with a nw 2.5

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and chigoha
I used to but with fin working well, I only do it around 3x a week and gains are still there

I think once every 3 days is not enough.
Aim for 3-4 x a week if you can